Deleted

Cool Free hosting for my guild website, need help

Hi, guys do you know any free hosting provide which would give free and reliable hosting service without forced ADS? I had many troubles with my current webhost provider and it can't handle 100+ visitors per day, not to mention they put their ads within my website, any suggestions would be great, thank you .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fixmix View Post
    Hi, guys do you know any free hosting provide which would give free and reliable hosting service without forced ADS? I had many troubles with my current webhost provider and it can't handle 100+ visitors per day, not to mention they put their ads within my website, any suggestions would be great, thank you .
    I use your3host.com for quite a while now and don't have complaints, they don't put any Ads there and never seen my website down even though I have quite many visitors, as it's not just my guild website, but also includes PVP community and it has around 500 visitors per day (unique)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xib View Post
    I use your3host.com for quite a while now and don't have complaints, they don't put any Ads there and never seen my website down even though I have quite many visitors, as it's not just my guild website, but also includes PVP community and it has around 500 visitors per day (unique)

Thank you !!! I have already started to build my new website there, looks neat !

Deleted
    I don't know why my previous post was deleted lol, but just wanted to share with more people another website where you would be able to host your guild website for free.. http://www.enjin.com/ or http://5freehosting.com/ ...

It was deleted because this thread is almost a year old. We appreciate your willingness to help, but the OP has almost assuredly found a solution by now, please be more mindful of a thread's date. I also invite you to read the forum guidelines if you've not yet done so. Closing.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2013-10-01 at 09:00 PM.