Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh View Post
    I stopped reading that enha shaman could take the dagger.. Yes I agree with OP. I haven't seen my fist from Garajal after 7 lfr, 6 10man and 1 25man kill, coin use on all. It sucks. I still run around with 2x463 weaps after so long and so many chances.

But please, if you'r going to include other classes/specs, please know what they will use or not.
    I know enhancer don't use daggers, mostly a language issue there. Didn't quite put it correctly since english is not my mother tongue.

Why is the 470 PvP weapon not an upgrade over the 463 dungeon weapon? As a Frost DK, I simmed myself with both and the 470 2H was ~1k dps ahead of the 463.

Rogues are the only ones who use daggers. Monks can't even equip them, and other weapons are better for shaman. RNG loot is fine, even though it can obviously get annoying(holy paladin gear, yay). If you want a weapon that desperately, how about PvPing and/or doing Mogu'shan Palace to get some from there? And if you're having trouble with the enrages for normal bosses when decked out in full(or almost full) normal mode gear, you need to play better. Most of those bosses were killable in full blues with maybe a couple of epics.
    Oh, and today/tomorrow, you'll be able to use VP/JP/HP/CP to upgrade the items you haven't been able to get upgrades for, which is intended to help with the "problem" you're having.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I feel dissapointed that you forgot to mention that hunters cannot get a crafted weapon either .

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I feel dissapointed that you forgot to mention that hunters cannot get a crafted weapon either .
    Neither can Windwalkers(DW is best, and for a 2h to beat DWing, it has to be 2 tiers above the 1hs)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Why is the 470 PvP weapon not an upgrade over the 463 dungeon weapon? As a Frost DK, I simmed myself with both and the 470 2H was ~1k dps ahead of the 463.
    470 PVP Weapon comes to a loss of nearly 500 secondary stat points (depending on 463 weapon) when dual wielding 2H as fury. Probably better for 470 1Hands, but you still lose a lot of stats from those. It's not the same as for 'normal' PVP gear, that can be a replacement for PVE gear.

i feel the same way.. 7LFR kills of elegon x 2=14 potential chances for loot at a wand for my mage.....thats 7 weeks of LFR elegon and no drops.. just 14 bags of shit from that useless sparkly dragon. also tried coins on terrace bosses.. nothing either...and no i dont have an inscriptionist so i guess the only thing to do is start one and wait 20 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Besides, as others have mentioned, Mogu'shan Vaults is to be considered 1/3 of this tier, which means that loot is designed with the entire tier in mind, so you have to include Terrace and Heart of Fear in your calculations. And I am pretty darned sure that once you go and do that, everything evens out perfectly fine compared to how many classes that has to roll for each weapon type.

And yes, a new weapon on a couple dps is not going to change the fact between a kill and not, normal modes is 95% about doing the tactics right.
    Yup, this isn't Dragon Soul or Firelands anymore, don't expect all of your drops to come from the first 6 bosses, there are 16 this tier. Everyone has one kind of weapon from MSV, and a Sha-Touched weapon from HoF or Terrace, being only able to clear MSV doesn't affect Warriors any more than it affects anyone else. Does it suck that weapons are entirely RNG while every single other slot can be bought somehow? Yes, it does, but that's not a Warrior problem, that's a oh-god-why-is-normal-23-ilvls-above-heroics problem.