Focused Will Back for Disc Priests! what about holy?

5.1 Disc Priest are getting their Focused Will back, something that shouldn't have been taken away, yet Holy Priest are left in the dust in regards to survivability. Blessed Resilience should be considered for as a possible comeback talent, maybe even consider giving Holy Priest Focused Will!

I don't think holy is really considered a pvp spec, but I do agree, why not give holy a buff as well?

On a personal note, I would much rather see Discipline made up to par in PvP rather than see Holy made more viable.

Deleted
    I dont think blizzard is focusing on making all specs good in pvp. I think their philosophy is to make pure dps and tank classes,(Mage, Warlock, hunter, rogue, warrior, death knight) to have AT LEAST one viable spec, and hybrids with healer spec to have 2 viable specs, one viable healer spec and one viable dps. Even though its not completely balanced right right according to this thoery, i think this is what they focus on.

I also agree with Schirm on this one. Rather have one completely viable disc pvp spec than half on half with holy and disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirm View Post
    On a personal note, I would much rather see Discipline made up to par in PvP rather than see Holy made more viable.
    I agree, but adding Blessed Resilience to holy has nothing to do with disc.