Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Yeah, Linux is amazing.

That's why Torvalds is ours now >:3
    *shakes fist*

Though I'm not surprised he left here

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    *shakes fist*

Though I'm not surprised he left here
    You know he makes $10 million/year? Developing something that's free? My mind is goddamn blown.

Deleted
    Lapin Kulta - great beer.

Deleted
    You know he makes $10 million/year? Developing something that's free? My mind is goddamn blown.
    Yep, and he's a funky lil' bugger, has more character than Bill Gates and Paul Allen combined :P

Deleted
    Very cheap cigarettes and alcohol, compared to the rest of the scandinavia

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't say, because the last and only time I was there predates my birthday by 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    I couldn't say, because the last and only time I was there predates my birthday by 5 months.
    GOD MAN! Why do you know that?!

10+ Year Old Account
    GOD MAN! Why do you know that?!
    I'm crazy and remember it! Or...
    because my mom told me? <.<

I'm crazy and remember it! Or...
    because my mom told me? <.<
    I meant why the hell do you know where you were conceived?

I'd trepan myself and pour bleach into the hole just to attempt to un-hear that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant why the hell do you know where you were conceived?

I'd trepan myself and pour bleach into the hole just to attempt to un-hear that.
    I said 5 months, and what's the problem with knowing that my parents went to Finnland at that time. You're weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    For some reason most people forget this, even though it should be right up there on the biggest and best things to come out of here, besides Santa Claus ofc.
    oh yeah, sorry!
    The most computer savy folks in my social circle loves Linux and has done so for many, many years, I have never gotten around to using it though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I said 5 months, and what's the problem with knowing that my parents went to Finnland at that time. You're weird!
    Oh were they just in Finland at the time like on a vacation? That's totes different.

Quote Originally Posted by Exorbitance View Post
    Typical Finn.

I see your typical Finn and raise you mine:

Quote Originally Posted by Exorbitance View Post
    Typical Finn.
    This is more like it

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barricade_ View Post
    I know that Vodka Amundsen is distilled 6 times!
    You gave hell to Soviet Union in 1939-1940
    Nokia
    Cold

Amundsen was norwegian though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    The Ashpole?

I see your typical Finn and raise you mine:

Well it's true that they keep reducing public funding for mental institutes in Finland, so ppl like this one are roaming free on the streets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, one of our neighbors to the east. Land of a thousand lakes, nokia and the sauna. They also have a weird "sport" where they carry their girlfriend.
    Extremely strange language, of which I know "perkele" and used to know "do not cover" (used to be on heaters when I was a kid XD). It's always fun to challenge your friends to read the finnish labels on stuff, sounds ever stranger than an actual Finnish person speaking.

They aren't that much of a fan of the Swedes, which is always a good thing! They also sound funny when they speak Swedish, they get this very stereotypical accent that has led to a lot of comedy.
    In recent years, the finnish guy on youtube eating licorice is gold. And of course more madness from Finland, the dudesons. Much better than jackass.

Iv'e actually been to Finland once, in vaasa or whatever the name was. The hotel had a kick-ass water slide, that my little brother almost fell off because he gained so much speed.

-you have some of the best metal bands
    -you love to drink, but none of you are violent drunks
    -you worship the sauna

Deleted
    Minttu & Simo Häyhä, probably in combination.