Thread: Karazhan

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Karazhan

Im getting really into getting transmog armor, and have FINALLY found a dagger model i like. So i ask this question, can a Rogue solo Karazhan? Like the whole place, or are there fights that just cant be done because of mechanics?

No one can solo the beam boss, otherwise why not?
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    netherspite is easy to solo. just stand in the green beam.

didn't they make all boss soloable which were not because of some specific mechanic (or at least with 5.1)? So this boss should also be doable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone with a controllable pet can easily cheese that boss by pulling him outside his room, getting rid of all his stacks of bullcrap and making it tank and spank with knockbacks.

Currently you can solo Kara up to Chess Event. I've had slight issues with that event. Its a little tough moving the pieces around. The Beam Boss is soloable, have done it numerous times. It doesn't take much for any boss in there.

It's easy to kill netherspite just stand in the correct beam, usually he is already dead before those beams spawn though.

Quote Originally Posted by ltm View Post
    ^This. In fact, every boss is soloable and has been since level 80. When I did it at level 80, the hardest part was Chess event, and it still is.

Quote Originally Posted by ltm View Post
    Better yet, block all 3 beams.

I read they patched the chess event so that Medivh doesn't cheat as much. How is this now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Better yet, block all 3 beams.
    This. Go to the north section of the hall, block all 3 beams, and burst away.

Netherspite not solo-able? What? lol.

I cleared Kara yesterday solo as Warlock, I burned it down before it could even go into beam phase. Chess event is solo-able as well, infact it's all been solo-able for years, where have you people been? Also google is your best friend, hundreds of solo guides for all classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Militant View Post
    It's easy to kill netherspite just stand in the correct beam, usually he is already dead before those beams spawn though.
    Pfft you can easily take all 3 beams at the same time with some clever positioning. And even if you just take 2 he's piss easy.

Chess event? Haven;t done it in a while, but back in Cata it was easily soloable.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, if you could pull every boss in kara at the same time, you could still solo it ..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I read they patched the chess event so that Medivh doesn't cheat as much. How is this now?
    It's very easy to solo it now, it's like it was before "buff" patch.

The hardest part of soloing Karazhan is undoubtedly the Chess Event.

That was only a bug fix. He was previously cheating on every move.

Only Chess Event may be a pain to solo, but everything else should be piece of cake

Actually, for a while there was a glitch where Medivh would cheat every ~10 seconds, and they fixed that. The difficulty is the same as it was before.
    hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Chess is the one event you're likely to have a few wipes on, I really enjoy that the event is never going to get any easier as time goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure I kill Netherspite before the beams even appear.