10+ Year Old Account

Amber Shaper Abom Piloting

Going to be working on Amber Shaper soon and to my understanding everyone in the raid should be familiar with piloting the abom. Is there like a mini game flash thing for it or something out there to get people up to speed with it. Similar to the one for gorefiend or for anubrekan

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Going to be working on Amber Shaper soon and to my understanding everyone in the raid should be familiar with piloting the abom. Is there like a mini game flash thing for it or something out there to get people up to speed with it. Similar to the one for gorefiend or for anubrekan
    Press 2 to interrupt yourself

Press 1 to interrupt the Big monstrosity, watch the CD on it's explosion through boss mods though, as the 1 ability also puts a stacking dmg debuff on the target it hits, which means you will want to be using it as much as possible without missing the big explosion.

3 eats puddles, healing your abomination for about 2mil (on 25man) and increases your energy

4 releases the player from the vehicle when you are below 20% health

gl.

This boss is a pain, you need some luck to get everyone used to the mechanics. During our entire progress I was only transformed twice and didn't have enough time to get familiar with puddle eating etc.

Just keep wiping ;x

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know thats how its going to end up. Just wanting to prepare. Thank you though Gents.

There are timers both your own interupt and the bosses cast. Just spam one, but when it's ~8 seconds left, you stop, and use it when the boss casts his. Interupting yourself should never be an issue because you are never suppsoed to use 2 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    This boss is a pain, you need some luck to get everyone used to the mechanics. During our entire progress I was only transformed twice and didn't have enough time to get familiar with puddle eating etc.

Just keep wiping ;x
    Can't understand what's so hard about that oO You clearly know which abilities you have. My guild 2 shot this boss. And I think in the second try someone also had the transformation for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has your group not done LFR?
    It's exactly the same except you just need skill, and need to make sure you stop the explosion every single time or DEATH.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    done lfr a few times. never drove the abom. Hasslehoof covered it already you're kinda sorta beating a dead horse :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Has your group not done LFR?
    It's exactly the same except you just need skill, and need to make sure you stop the explosion every single time or DEATH.
    Ehm.... We had several going through, and still got the kill pretty easy.

The Construct mechanic is literally a copy of pulling the vine on your Halfhill Farm. Even the nuke cast time is the same. If you want practice, plant crops on your farm until you get those tentacle things to spawn. Hop on, and spam 1 until you have to interrupt with 2.