Is WoW too inaccessible now?

I don't have time to play the game for any hardcore Raiding, or play the broken PvP, so I've thought of just pugging Raids.

But apparently, the game is so hard right now, pugging is almost impossible. Is this true?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all, I see dozen of pugs doing pretty much any available raid, premade battlegrounds and rbg on my realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confused. Since when was it too hard? The only time I've ever heard pugging was a problem was Cataclysm's launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm so confused. Since when was it too hard? The only time I've ever heard pugging was a problem was Cataclysm's launch.
    So it's easy to jump into?

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    But apparently, the game is so hard right now, pugging is almost impossible. Is this true?
    Nope - you can PuG all raids. Your success will depend on many factors.

Of course, you realize that you can also find a guild that raids casually. So if you don't really like PuGging, join a guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not true. Raids are eminently puggable at the normal level currently even though they won't be walkovers. It's a little early to be pugging heroics I think.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's easy to jump into?
    I see PuG groups all the time for MV and HoF. You can do MV in heroic blues, HoF at 470+

its not as easy as wrath raid pugging but its doable. if you have time issues id recommend just doing LFR

LFR for raiding
    Regular BG's w/ weekends for honor/conquest
    LFD for justice/valor

You have the same options as the "hardcore", if you want achivements/titles or more rewards in raiding deal with it, you have to put in the effort if you want extra rewards

I don't have time to play the game for any hardcore Raiding, or play the broken PvP, so I've thought of just pugging Raids.

LFR says hi. It is laughable to even try to claim the game isn't accessible.

I also resorted to pugging since I haven't found a pure weekend raid yet.

Joined 2 mgv pugs this week, the first one disbanded after 4 wipes on stone guard, the second one cleared the raid with a total of 7 wipes in 2 hours. It's a gamble.

HoF pugs are much rarer and tend to wipe on Zorlok quite a bit, but it will all be accessible soon enough.