Deleted

Falling Avenger Glyph Bug

Noticed this today when i was making a video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Q6z...ature=youtu.be

Anyone else noticed this, i have also opened a ticket and posted on official forums. Shame that so many of our fun glyphs/abilities have some bugs that still have not been weeded out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a simple relogging issue. If you didn't try that already, see what the ticket says.

I'd actually think it's more humorous than something that "ruins the epicness" of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is less than a "simple relog" issue. Any movement will cancel it, even jumping will cancel the fall effect.
    And, it's not only from Falling Avenger, it happens too with Slow Fall and Noggenfogger Elixier when used on the ground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantoms View Post
    Sounds like a simple relogging issue. If you didn't try that already, see what the ticket says.

I'd actually think it's more humorous than something that "ruins the epicness" of the game.
    Yeah tried the reload and relog it happens every time i use AW with the glyph. Lets see what the official answer is, personally i am a bit miffed why the cosmetic glyph are slightly buggy.

Not a bug, paladins are just falling into a limitless abyss

10+ Year Old Account
    I expected something game breaking

But my advice is to just not use it anyway. it is a pretty lame glyph, you can't even take the slow fall off without taking AW off.

i see no point of this thread.. this bug is a simple one really, u can just use in game bug report......... it and it does NOTHING and it's not annoying at all.. as it gets canceled by any movement -.-

Same thing happends every time i use a nogger potion and gains slow fall......Annoying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklion View Post
    i see no point of this thread.. this bug is a simple one really, u can just use in game bug report......... it and it does NOTHING and it's not annoying at all.. as it gets canceled by any movement -.-
    What may seem hilarious at first gets annoying when you add it to the many bugs that plague the glyphs and the class itself. Furthermore it is irksome because it should not function like that. This section of the forum is for sharing information about the class, its mechanics and abilities, so it is useful if players share information they may come across. If you read a few posts up you will notice i have already made an ingame ticket about this issue and the wait time is 72 hours.