Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Ended up trying to get the code in on my ipad while I was at the local starbucks. IT WORKED!!! I got charged zero dollars I have to transfer off of my shard...where should I go?

Deepwood!
    +10char
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Deepwood!
    +10char
    Agree /10char

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hoegarden View Post
    Ended up trying to get the code in on my ipad while I was at the local starbucks. IT WORKED!!! I got charged zero dollars I have to transfer off of my shard...where should I go?
    Also, this means you definitely are having router/wireless issues.

Dammit...It was either that or wolfsbane and I went with wolfsbane before I saw the posts.
    Can you still transfer again?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoegarden View Post
    Dammit...It was either that or wolfsbane and I went with wolfsbane before I saw the posts.
    Can you still transfer again?
    Yeah. Next week, right?
    I think its a 1 week cooldown per character.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    I may have to give RIFT another shot. I picked up the free copy and 30days time from Raptr (I've been using it daily for the past few years now) and I'm just debating whether to install it or not and see what has changed since launch. I remember getting to 58 and being unable to continue because the grind was totally killing it for me. ><

Yes to the router issues. It's the only site I cannot login to or even get past the login screen. I googled all day and got nothing. Was a bit tired of it so just jumped to playing a few games of sc2 lol.

And cool on being able to transfer again. It'll be nice to play with people that I've at least made contact with outside of the game. Leveling in a new mmo is no fun. That's why I was always back plaing wow...comfort. I've played with all those guys for years. It's the whole community experience that satisfies my enjoyment in the game.

Still don't get why my server/router is letting me play the game...but I can't be on their site. Oh well, at least I can play

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, I have enough for the reward but I can't get the account activated. The only person I know that has a credit card doesn't trust the situation and talking them into would end with me having a migraine. I guess I'll have to hope either I come into some money before xmas and that the code is valid next year, assuming I find a job by then.

It's valid until mid January I believe

I redeemed the code on my trial account and my credit card got charged for 30 days, which I did not intend on. Should I try to contact the customer support?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I redeemed the code on my trial account and my credit card got charged for 30 days, which I did not intend on. Should I try to contact the customer support?
    Yes. If you actually got the code for the game, it automatically comes with a free month's sub.