Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    "I was planning on skipping raiding, then I realized they're putting it in with the legendary. Now I have no choice."

It may come as a surprise, but yes, some items do require more effort to get than others. Like... Legendaries.
    You do realize dailies take little effort right? I don't mind effort, I mind horribly lazy content shoveled down our throat. Quests are lame, doing the exact same ones over and over again are not hard, they're just stupid. I'm sorry that dailies are hard for you and that you need to take actual effort to complete them. Maybe l2play?

I do dailies because purples are behind them. Once I get my purples, I never touch them again.

Deleted
    We heard you like grinding rep, so we added some more rep for you to grind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Been waiting for this! It'll be interesting to see how PvP balance shakes out in 5.1

I'm happy the Warrior reign of terror is finally over ;-)
    Its not, warriors are still op and pvp is still unbalanced. enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    You do realize dailies take little effort right? I don't mind effort, I mind horribly lazy content shoveled down our throat. Quests are lame, doing the exact same ones over and over again are not hard, they're just stupid. I'm sorry that dailies are hard for you and that you need to take actual effort to complete them. Maybe l2play?
    And I'm sorry the only way you think you can defend your arguments is by coming off as an asshole.

You're just another case of "I want it to take effort, just not THAT kind of effort, that kind of effort is too difficult/time consuming/beneath me." Either nut up or shut up. You either do what's required, or you apparently don't want it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The growing conflict between the Horde and the Alliance has spilled across the face of Azeroth: level 90 players can now queue for Wintergrasp and Tol Barad via the PvP tab to battle one another in these epic conflicts.
    As if we couldn't do this already.

Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone.
    This has potential and i hope it turns out well.
    Last edited by Rekra; 2012-11-27 at 06:32 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insignia View Post
    so no rep bonus thing on alts this patch?
    Read the notes if one of your toons is revered with a faction you can get a Grand Commendation from the factions Quartermaster that applies a 100% rep bonus to all toons on your account to that faction. So say with August Celestials you currently get about 275 rep per daily turn in with this new system and if my math is right that will then go to 550 rep per daily turn in. So basically it is doubling the rep you get per daily turn in.

That shaman totem change is fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by cwillia View Post
    I think it's pretty cool that the skyfire quest in Jade Forest hinted that the patch would be released in two months. I think blizzard should do more things like this.

Also, I think gating the raid content was a great idea. It makes me feel like I'm getting "new" content almost every week. Especially since 5.1 is coming out 1 week after the last set of heroic bosses were released. I hope that blizzard will be able to continue pushing out content at such a fast pace.

Yeah that's what gated content means, that you "feel" there's more, when there is less, they've been slacking a lot with content, instead of making the stuff fun and harder, they made it just arbitrarely longer.
    Last edited by Salech; 2012-11-27 at 06:42 AM.

Deleted
    I'm going to stay in the merry-go-round forever and ever, and ever... Just to hear this song.

Quote Originally Posted by Insignia View Post
    so no rep bonus thing on alts this patch?
    It is in according to the post on the front page :

"Reputation Leveling Improvements
    Patch 5.1 also adds new items that increase your reputation leveling speed."

Listed directly below the list of new rep gear.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 07:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Still find it weird nobody has noticed that we havn't seen a blue post, tweet, nothing conforming that it's this week yet we are all believing this post.
    At least at the time I am writing this there is nothing confirmed that I could find..
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/11/26/pa...orrow-morning/

Deleted
    they said that they are going to add few 496 items to the current MoP factions.Is that correct or i am wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstomper View Post
    they said that they are going to add few 496 items to the current MoP factions.Is that correct or i am wrong ?
    They added them to the wrong faction. All of the new items are from the new factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Its not, warriors are still op and pvp is still unbalanced. enjoy
    pvp will never be balanced not when it shares the same pve system
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Love the new merry go round DMF music! Well done Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's way too soon for a new patch.

"Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone."

FINALLY!!! no more raid groups required to solo content!!! Sounds like all raids pre Mists could potentially be soloed now?

Wait.. so Dk's finally get an update.. and it's a PVP nerf.. and Warriors Avatar now lasts even longer..?

You people already hated dailies, why would this patch be super awesome for you again?

its been less then 2 months and there a patch coming out today already people will whine about anything i swear.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I think it's way too soon for a new patch.
    Not really most of the player base don't raid and all of the raids werent avb until just a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    It is in according to the post on the front page :

"Reputation Leveling Improvements
    Patch 5.1 also adds new items that increase your reputation leveling speed."
    And the big question is: As it says "ALL" characters on this account will get 100% more rep, does that include the actual main-char that buys the book? So from revered and onwards, we'll get twice the rep, even on that char... or is it only for the alts?