Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Is it really going up today? The only patch that I see being downloaded is 5.0.5b.

Deleted
    Really looking forward to this patch!

any1 know what courancy wed be using to buy the commendations? hoping its gold

Quote Originally Posted by Blaque View Post
    Is it really going up today? The only patch that I see being downloaded is 5.0.5b.
    They just didnt update the patch notes yet. You will see version 5.1.0 on the login screen (bottom left) after downloading the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Communism View Post
    Is there a patch cinematic ? (An actual patch one... not what is above)
    Not so far, likely will only see them for the patches with raids.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    any1 know what courancy wed be using to buy the commendations? hoping its gold
    I think it is gold, but if you check the item pages after realms are up and people have visited, the cost will be listed.

Deleted
    Where is my Cataclysm spell for Warlocks = (?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Not so far, likely will only see them for the patches with raids.

I think it is gold, but if you check the item pages after realms are up and people have visited, the cost will be listed.
    which means i have to wait till tomorrow...i play on eu also im assuming the gear will cost valor?

also chaud, do know if theres a minimum ilvl requirement to upgrade gear via jp? if so what is it?

I've quit, shaman dps in pvp have been shat on too many times. Blizzard don't have a clue how to make Shaman DPS viable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure i read somewhere that the brawlers guild invite aswell as being from BMAH and from guild invite is also a drop from random level 90 horde or alliance NPCs,so why isnt that mentioned here??

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure I read some time ago on mmo-champ that they added additional rewards (higher ilvl) for current reputations, didn't find it in this big ass post, so was wondering if they removed them or just forgot to post them?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    which means i have to wait till tomorrow...i play on eu also im assuming the gear will cost valor?

also chaud, do know if theres a minimum ilvl requirement to upgrade gear via jp? if so what is it?
    458? Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    Where is my Cataclysm spell for Warlocks = (?
    It got cut. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Im sure i read somewhere that the brawlers guild invite aswell as being from BMAH and from guild invite is also a drop from random level 90 horde or alliance NPCs,so why isnt that mentioned here??
    These are the PTR notes, it will end up in the official final notes.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    lame cant use it to upgrade my 450 ilvl weapon on my kitty or monk as i have no luck with a new weapon form 5 mans or lfr

@chaud Is the Warlock questline actually there or did it get cut as well?

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    @chaud Is the Warlock questline actually there or did it get cut as well?
    No idea. Last time I checked the quests are still in the game, but no one was able to start that line on the PTR.

If I don't pvp am I going to be behind on my legendary quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Breshone View Post
    They just didnt update the patch notes yet. You will see version 5.1.0 on the login screen (bottom left) after downloading the patch.
    I see it now thanks.
    Last edited by Blaque; 2012-11-27 at 05:41 PM.

This patch doesn't look that interesting at all... hopefully it won't count as one of the major patches like 4.1 did

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This patch doesn't look that interesting at all... hopefully it won't count as one of the major patches like 4.1 did
    They're adding a ton of content and advancing the main storyline. Of course it's a "major" patch. Sorry if it doesn't appeal to you personally, but I'm going to be enjoying it very much.

Deleted
    Is the Wrath and Starfire/-surge spellpower scaling still happening? Couldn't find it here and thought they might have changed their mind about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    This week? .. in like .. tomorrow? :O