Leveling a rogue. Some advice.

I love the class, currently playing my op demo lock, and spriest in arena and I find it well a bit of a snore fest. Think now is the time to roll a rogue as they aren't fotm and I've never been one of those players. Just happens my classes are well off. I'm mostly focusing on pvp, horde side so my question. Is UD better than Orc? I mean maybe now orc is better but after the mage nerfs seems ud might pull ahead. Stun reduction is pretty nice though. Any input?

For PvP Undead and Blood Elf are both better than Orc. With so many fears around in MoP though, Undead is probably best.

I can't speak to PVP because I don't participate in it.

But for levelling purposes, rogues are the easiest class to level in my opinion. Vanish, Sap, Stealth, multiple stuns, Blind, Sprint, killing things very quickly, all contribute to fast levelling. Rogue used to be my favourite class and I've played one in every expansion and levelled half a dozen. MoP is the first time I'm probably not going to level one. But I'm guessing it's mostly the same. Subtlety tends to be the best levelling spec in my experience because it has excellent burst and survivability.

I would recommend Nightstalker (stealthing to objectives faster), Nerve Strike for survivability and less downtime, Leaching Poison for the same, toss-up between Shadowstep and Preperation so just go with preference, and Prey on the Weak primarily because I think Leaching Poison is better than Paralytic Poison and you can only have one non-lethal.
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    I can't speak to PVP because I don't participate in it.

But for levelling purposes, rogues are the easiest class to level in my opinion. Vanish, Sap, Stealth, multiple stuns, Blind, Sprint, killing things very quickly, all contribute to fast levelling. Rogue used to be my favourite class and I've played one in every expansion and levelled half a dozen. MoP is the first time I'm probably not going to level one. But I'm guessing it's mostly the same. Subtlety tends to be the best levelling spec in my experience because it has excellent burst and survivability.

I would recommend Nightstalker (stealthing to objectives faster), Nerve Strike for survivability and less downtime, Leaching Poison for the same, toss-up between Shadowstep and Preperation so just go with preference, and Prey on the Weak primarily because I think Leaching Poison is better than Paralytic Poison and you can only have one non-lethal.
    I'm sorry but I have to say your guess is wrong. I found rogues to be one of the blandest and slowest leveling classes in MoP. Subtetly is only good for leveling while you can nuke a mob down from the stealth opener and due to the changes in talents it's probably not a good idea to level as one. Your crit will be very low so HaT cp generation is almost 0, and you can't backstab mobs in the face . I'd say go with muti or combat in MoP. Mutilate has very very slow energy regen but quite nice single target damage while combat has the most durability due to leeching poison and has awesome on demand burst and cleave.

In pvp I'd go with an undead rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    I'm sorry but I have to say your guess is wrong.
    Sigh.

There are no absolutes in this game. So saying I'm flat out wrong is just silly. I qualified my statements as opinion. You should do the same.
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    I'm sorry but I have to say your guess is wrong. I found rogues to be one of the blandest and slowest leveling classes in MoP.
    And having leveled 3 classes thus far, I found Rogue to be far and away the most enjoyable and one of the easier experiences especially on a PvP realm.

Started leveling mine, having a blast. I am in full boa gear so that helps