Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lol @ Hunters being bottom of the barrel. Someone puts way too much weight on sims.

back when i got my dragonwrath i had to run firelands uphill with no shoes both ways for weeks.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    back when i got my dragonwrath i had to run firelands uphill with no shoes both ways for weeks.
    Back when I got my Thunderfury I had to clear MC uphill and down for thirteen goddamn months.

(9 months between binding drops. Fuck you, RNG)

Deleted
    Heaven forfend that you might actually have to do some PVP for a quest chain built around the idea of faction dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    , while hunters are mostly bottom of the barrel on dps.
    Hahahahahah. No.

Also, legendaries may be traditionally come from raiding, but they have always been used to do stupid damage in PvP, so might as well incorporate some PvP into the questline. I'm not big on PvP, but with this I'll actually have to do some BGs, I don't mind that the game pushes me to do something else once in a while. 10 BG wins is really not a lot, especially given the scope of the legendary quests which now run through an entire expansion before you finally get your weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why requiring someone to win 10 battlegrounds is a big deal... They aren't asking you to hit 2200 arena rating, they aren't even asking you to win 10 battlegrounds in a row. If you're so doubtful of your basic PvP abilities, queue of for Alterac valley and just follow everyone else. Do that enough, and within two days you'll have 10 battleground victories.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    who cares at least you only had to do pve to get a pve legendary.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a pvp expansion get over it and 10 bg wins just make me laugh its too easy.
    Should have been 50 or more imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't see why requiring someone to win 10 battlegrounds is a big deal... They aren't asking you to hit 2200 arena rating, they aren't even asking you to win 10 battlegrounds in a row. If you're so doubtful of your basic PvP abilities, queue of for Alterac valley and just follow everyone else. Do that enough, and within two days you'll have 10 battleground victories.
    If you actually read the tooltip for the quest it says :

Win battles at the Temple of Kotmogu and the Silvershard Mines.

Win a Battle in the Temple of Kotmogu
    Win a Battle in the Silvershard Mines

Plus its described as a side quest - ie. you don't NEED to do it to get revered with Wrathion.

Fuck them for making LEGENDARY quests take a little effort.

It's not a PvE quest-line. It's not a PVP quest-line. It's a LEGENDARY quest-line. Expect to spend more than 5 minutes doing it. Or we could go back and make it a few weeks worth of grinding like all of the real PvE legendaries you probably never had access to.

Deleted
    Personally I think Blizzard should mix up PvE and PvP more often. It is all part of the same game at the end of the day...

Personally i think Blizzard should never mix up PvE and PvP and, in fact, should seperate them even further with different skills and completely different equip for both so that balancing one would not effect the other.

It turns out you can use legendary weapons in PvP ?
    And that they're usually better than the alternatives ???
    So this is also a PvP questline ??????????

Deleted
    Didnt blizzard announce that the legendary quest would involve pve and pvp? What is the big fuzz?

I simply just don't like PvP.
    After 8 years I still managed to stay neutral with Warsong and i'm just into honored with Defilers (thanks to Children's week ach)
    I'd rather keep it that way

There are no honor weapons. I'd say we're even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    who cares at least you only had to do pve to get a pve legendary.
    Oh, so mages didn't run around with dragonwrath in arenas?

Quote Originally Posted by Falarson View Post
    It's one game. You play the game. There's stuff in the game that requires you to do other stuff. That's how it works.
    ^ Damn straight! Wow some people must be like rich and spoon fed shit they want all the time or something.

I don't believe in this "blizz forcing us to do something we don't want to do" crap because you need PvP and you PvE main. If they give in to that.. well damn, i dont wanna level and just want maxed out classes with epics/legendaries then.

Deleted
    be glad it's just 10 wins and not 10 returning that supid flag while that brat of an orphan is with you *shudders*

Deleted
    This will take a lot of Alterac Graveyard AFKing from me. Meh.