Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Blood Legion - US First Heroic Sha of Fear Kill

Looks like the US has caught up with the Europeans and killed Sha of Fear in the first week! Grats to them.

Big props to Method, this boss was ridiculous and soul-draining.

Glad they got it, too bad not a world or 25 man first.. But still up there with the best of them. Good work gentlemen and nerd-ragers.

Sounds like it from what I've heard. Even after it was "nerfed" ( I believe it was ) it's still impossibly difficult!
    Harder than H Rag or H LK?

Deleted
    Gz BL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahdehl View Post
    Big props to Method
    I see what you did there

In other news, I really want to see the wowprogress pull counter for this boss...

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    I see what you did there

In other news, I really want to see the wowprogress pull counter for this boss...
    THIS. If Imperial Vizier Zor'lok was getting 200+ out of some guilds in just a few days, I wonder what a nearly a week of Sha of Fear pulls looks like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only took them about 30hours longer than EU, and they were ahead of Method at one point.

Grats anyway.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Congratulations on the heroic 10 man kill, Blood Legion!

Does this mean H Sha is easier than H Rag because it took them less time to kill Sha than it took them to kill H Rag?

Grats?

It's not world first so I don't really see why this is important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Does this mean H Sha is easier than H Rag because it took them less time to kill Sha than it took them to kill H Rag?
    This logic isn't quite waterproof because top raiders get better each year. Original 4 horsemen took over a month, but a similar fight nowadays would be cracked within a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Only took them about 30hours longer than EU, and they were ahead of Method at one point.

Grats anyway.
    Right, because its not like there was a holiday weekend or anything like that in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    This logic isn't quite waterproof because top raiders get better each year.
    This logic isn't quite waterproof because it's dumb and untrue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariluz View Post
    Right, because its not like there was a holiday weekend or anything like that in the US.
    like it matters if a guild like blood legion raided during the christmas days

Quote Originally Posted by Ariluz View Post
    Right, because it's not like Blood Legion didn't raid for 12+ hours on Thanksgiving or anything like that.

Willing to bet those pull numbers for Sha of Fear are going to look hilariously lopsided with BL logging 12+ hour raid days every day since they've been on the boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Grats?

It's not world first so I don't really see why this is important.
    its still a region first

Great effort from the team at Blood Legion. Next tier there will be no thanksgiving holiday to conflict with the raiding schedule which put you behind. Good work guys and keep pushing for more world firsts you have 6 this tier more than any other guild including the 10 man guild paragon or Method.

Quote Originally Posted by jaricOrgana View Post
    This logic isn't quite waterproof because it's dumb and untrue.
    I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard.

Why the shift to 10 man for the kill? At least that's what wow progress has the kill as!