10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You're the type of person who should be locked up.
    Probably, since apparently punishing the ones breaking into houses is a faux pas.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I'd rather neutralize or force the intruder to abscond than try and kill someone.

I would only use Lethal force, When necessary. And I speak from Experience.
    Like I said earlier. I polled a few hundred Americans and Europeans from varying European countries and the Europeans most popular way to attack the situation was to hide family first, then self and call cops, or hide family and confront the thief. Not kill them, most didn't want to kill them but rather detain or incapacitate so cops can get them. Here people are like UNLOAD A CLIP IN THEM!!! <-- That's fucking sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is wrong with you? They deserved to die because they stole some stuff? So a man nicks a purse, he deserves to die too?
    When you think of it...... We claim that we evolved. Don't we? We think we are a lot farther progressed than our ancestors in medieval times.
    Yet, the punishment for robbery in medieval times was to get the hand hacked off...
    And here we are, hundreds of years later, people justifying the murder of a robber with well deserved sentence....

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Probably, since apparently locking up the ones breaking into houses is a faux pas.
    Allowing a person to murder and torture intruders is a faux pas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    well, he didnt really do anything with the bodies either. he just laid them out next to each other (creating a very weird visual for me, dead bodies all neat and tidy :/). it's not like he buried them or dumped them somewhere. this whole story is just giving me the vibe that this dude is strange as fuck, and might end up in a mental institution
    We don't know that he didn't do anything with them. He had well over a day to arrange them, clean up/plant blood spatter, and to let the bodies cool to the point that exact time of death could not be measured. They also both 'conveniently' fell down stairs, so any evidence of a struggle would be covered up by the story that they fell down the stairs after being shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    When you think of it...... We claim that we evolved. Don't we? We think we are a lot farther progressed than our ancestors in medieval times.
    Yet, the punishment for robbery in medieval times was to get the hand hacked off...
    And here we are, hundreds of years later, people justifying the murder of a robber with well deserved sentence....
    Right, medieval times = hand cut off, today we're like, KILL THEM TORTURE THEM YEAH THEY DESERVE IT!!

thank you again for showing that American gun laws are so lax they allow sociopaths to carry guns.

I was caught once stealing a car, was I "beaten the shit out of?" No, the guy grabbed me by the scruff of the neck, shook me and called the police while he had me stay where I was.

Basically, you're a middle class white kid who is playing the edgy teen route because you have not actually had the touch of crime have you?
    You keep saying edgy teen, Im a 23 year old man, who owns a business, pays his taxes, and works hard for his nice things. Some little dickhead breaking into my car is getting slapped around some, an 18 year old breaking into my house is getting shot, at 90 breaking into my house is getting shot. Mind you I'v owned a gun for many years now and never once shot it. I know where its hidden, i know the combination to the lock box, and i know how to turn off the safety. Im no crazed red neck psycho edgy teen. What i am is a real ass person with real ass legal rights to defend himself, his home, his property, and his rights. I just so happen to come equipped with the tools to do so, weather it be pen and paper,the power of speech, or a hand gun.

What the fuck is wrong with you? They deserved to die because they stole some stuff? So a man nicks a purse, he deserves to die too? She laughed because she was relieved. Like I said some time ago when I was nearly hit by a truck I laughed in relief after I was in safety. When I had to run after witnessing a man kill another and have the gun in his hand, when I got to safety I was happy of course. She was relieved because she was about to be killed and the fucking pricks gun jammed.
    Breaking into a house to steal is a lot different that "nick-ing a purse". One happens on the street (a misdemeanor- very little jail time- usually not more than 3 years) while the other violates several laws (which is Felony- min of 5 years jail time)

The last bit of your comment is peer speculation, but given the attitude of individuals around the age bracket of those involved, it can (was in this case) be speculated that it wasn't relief but a provocation.

Here people are like UNLOAD A CLIP IN THEM!!! <-- That's fucking sick.
    Whats sick, the bravado or that they would fire on a criminal?

Like I said earlier. I polled a few hundred Americans and Europeans from varying European countries and the Europeans most popular way to attack the situation was to hide family first, then self and call cops, or hide family and confront the thief. Not kill them, most didn't want to kill them but rather detain or incapacitate so cops can get them. Here people are like UNLOAD A CLIP IN THEM!!! <-- That's fucking sick.
    lol, is it our fault Europeans are..... hmmm, that might get me banned....
    so we know what your Europeans think, what did the Americans think in your poll...

This is in Minnesota, where you can kill an intruder. Obviously, if they were unarmed, it's a no-brainer that you wouldn't kill them especially since it's just a couple of punks but if he felt threatened then whatever. Stupid punk teenagers; they robbed the wrong house that night.

Deleted
    I have had my share of brake ins.. Usually kids from the street acting tough or washed out druggies.

out of the about 5 or 6 occasions, only 2 ever came to violence. Both of them ended badly because I keep a cricket bat just in case and nailed them in the legs hard with it both times. I later found out in one case the guy had a knife.

I defended my home without lethal force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, for safety, I don't keep guns in my house. So, for me, it would be knives or hands. They would probably wish I had shot them instead.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I'd rather neutralize or force the intruder to abscond than try and kill someone.

I would only use Lethal force, When necessary. And I speak from Experience.
    I think your experience is bullshit, your the edgy teen here, so edgy brooooooooo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    lol, is it our fault Europeans are..... hmmm, that might get me banned....
    so we know what your Europeans think, what did the Americans think in your poll...
    What the pole said is the Europeans would rather detain or incapacitate the people, not kill them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was caught once stealing a car, was I "beaten the shit out of?" No, the guy grabbed me by the scruff of the neck, shook me and called the police while he had me stay where I was.
    Now i understand why you like the two robbers, you're a criminal like them. But don't be sad, we have things in common, i descend from criminals /high five bro

10+ Year Old Account
    I have had my share of brake ins.. Usually kids from the street acting tough or washed out druggies.

out of the about 5 or 6 occasions, only 2 ever came to violence. Both of them ended badly because I keep a cricket bat just in case and nailed them in the legs hard with it both times. I later found out in one case the guy had a knife.

I defended my home without lethal force.
    Well, you could kill someone with a cricket bat.

Could shoot robbers with rubber bullets too.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    You keep saying edgy teen, Im a 23 year old man, who owns a business, pays his taxes, and works hard for his nice things. Some little dickhead breaking into my car is getting slapped around some, an 18 year old breaking into my house is getting shot, at 90 breaking into my house is getting shot. Mind you I'v owned a gun for many years now and never once shot it. I know where its hidden, i know the combination to the lock box, and i know how to turn off the safety. Im no crazed red neck psycho edgy teen. What i am is a real ass person with real ass legal rights to defend himself, his home, his property, and his rights. I just so happen to come equipped with the tools to do so, weather it be pen and paper,the power of speech, or a hand gun.
    What the fuck is it with people defending property, even if it means killing people so they don't take your tele?

People not caring that young teens went down the wrong path and doesn't care they were killed by a sadistic man because they made bad choices.

Disgusting.

No compassion at all no understanding no empathy.
    Some bad choices cannot be taken back. They put the home owner in a rather bad predicament. One that they alone could have avoided.

May the next set of teens in the area that read this article make better decisions.

I have little to no compassion for drug addicts and those that break into homes or those that follow the former looking for fun.

Did the home owner take it to far? Sure he did but he could have killed them in one shot and nothing would have been said to him.

The cause and effect here all belongs to the teens. They are the cause of it all and suffered for it. There is little reason to give them remorse. Now an old man, possible a little mental will spend time in jail cause a drug addict and her follower decide he was a good target.

I wonder where the compassion, understanding and empathy was hiding when the teens broke in?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Could shoot robbers with rubber bullets too.
    Those have to be fire from some distance and only at certain areas of the body or they can be quite lethal.