Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

List your top 5 favorite video game girls

Title pretty much says it all. And to make sure this thread is filled to the limit with eye-candy, feel free to post pics of each! Hell, don't even feel like you have to stop at five. List as many as you want. We'll call five a recommendation. Also, you don't have to write a paragraph about each girl if you don't want to. I'm just very passionate about the subject ^.^;

5. Malon (Ocarina of Time)
    Seriously, how could anyone not love Malon? Probably the first game character I ever felt an emotional attachment to, she would just stand out in the field all night singing her song, and then spend all day watching the horses. At no point did she ever sleep, because she was way too busy being adorable all the time. She even managed to look sexy on N64 graphics, a feat which landed her on my list over all my other candidates for #5.

4. Taki (Soul Edge/Soul Calibur)
    First an foremost, Taki is a sexy ninja. That fact alone carries a lot of weight. Now I've always been a sucker for a girl who's good with a blade; Seung Mina almost got this spot, largely due to the fact that she wields a glaive (the sexiest of all weapons), but something just draws me more to Taki. I'm guessing it's the ponytail.

3. Samus Aran (Metroid)
    Holy crap, where do I even start? Well obviously she's extremely attractive, but that barely factors in to it. Not only is she the most badass soldier this side of the galaxy, but she's also a freaking scientist! She will literally stop in the middle of a firefight to be like "You know, we could probably kill this dude more efficiently if we did some science shit right about now", to which I respond "Can I marry you? We could spend the rest of our lives scanning alien ruins and repeatedly losing all of our gear together!" And on top of that, she has a ponytail. God damn.

2. Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
    I love Marisa for all of the wrong reasons. She is in all respects a horrible person, but she finds so many innovative and original ways to be horrible that it's really just cute. Like when it starts raining, and she can't dry her laundry outside. So what does she do? She goes on a journey to beat people near death until she finds the one responsible for the rain. Because, you know, that makes complete sense. Or how she has a compulsive need to steal books that not even she can fully explain. And let's not forget sexually assaulting other girls as a way of saying "hello". Despite all logic and reasoning, it is impossible to hate Marisa and her antics earn her #2 on my list.

1. Nina (Breath of Fire II)
    Nina has been in almost every Breath of Fire game, but this particular incarnation stood out to me. She is nothing short of a goddess, and I really can't describe how crazy I am about this character. We're talking multiple custom-made wall scrolls (because merchandise of her basically does not exist). She's shy and sensitive, but when push comes to shove, she can unleash incomprehensible amounts of power. She's pretty much perfect for waifu status, because while she's timid enough to actually need someone to take care of her, if it was your life on the line then she would have no difficulty magically obliterating an entire city. And look at those black wings. I don't know how she gets dressed with those things, but god are they amazing.

Well there you go, that's my list. I look forward to seeing yours!

10+ Year Old Account
    Remilia Scarlet - Touhou.

Patchouli Knowledge - Touhou.

Alice - American McGee's Alice / Alice Madness Returns.

Alyx Vance - Half Life 2.

Input something here for 5th one.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-5: whoever has the biggest boobs and skankiest clothing

so Samus is probably somewhere there

10+ Year Old Account
    No particular order

Midna (Twilight Princess) - Paying the price always gets me.
    Jeanette aka Therese aka Tourette (Bloodlines) - Batshit insanity is always nice.
    Sylvanas - Sucker for a Fall From Grace.
    Kerrigan - Sucker for a Fall From Grace and Redemption.
    Therazane - That much... authority... has to be sexy.

Deleted
    Cortana has to be in there somewhere.

Deleted
    5.) Leah (Diablo 3)

4.) Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)

3.) The Mechromancer (Borderlands 2)

2.) Merrill (Dragon Age)

1.) Triss Merigold (The Witcher Series)

5 Zojja - Guild Wars 2 (Felicia Day voices her, and shes awesome)
    4 Kairi - Kingdom Hearts
    3 Yuffie - FF7
    2 Samus Aran
    1 Princess Garnet - FF9 - Its like the Princess and the pauper, only the princess kicks butt. And she cut her hair, because....well i dunno, but she did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    3.) The Mechromancer (Borderlands 2)
    Her Name is Gaige.

Chris Lightfellow

From Suikoden 3. The Silver Maiden. A strong, capable leader. somewhat distant but caring about the knights under her.

Celes Chere

From Final Fantasy 6. Way more interesting than Terra, Celes had good character evolution during the game from an emotionless agent of the empire who did what she was told and never really cared for anybody to someone who could care.

KOS-MOS

From Xenosaga. The games were pretty meh, but she was a pretty awesome character.

Liara T'Soni

Mass Effect series. One of the closest sidekicks through the series whether you choose to romance her or not, and a really brilliant character. A bit underconfident at the beginning, but easily one of the two most powerful people in the galaxy if you count...

Fem-Shep

Mass Effect series. Apparently more people played male, but female Shepard is a great choice too. A lot of people argue her voice actor does a better job at selling the character.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2012-11-28 at 11:07 AM.

I just wanted to say op i like your Avatar / Signature combo :3

Deleted
    People lacking a 5th: go go Bayonetta!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.

Samus Aran (Metroid, Metroid 2, Super Metroid), old school before Nintendo turned her into a sex icon.

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider series), newer versions where she's more of a person and less of a sex icon; think Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

Fall-From-Grace (Planescape Torment), she's a chaste, athiest cleric in a setting where belief literally creates reality, and succubus whose character development is in a completely opposite direction from what you'd typically expect from a succubus.

Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two), again a female character who has an actual personality and very little emphasis on her gender. Eli's jabs about grandchildren aside (oh god, the feels), you could replace Alyx with a male character and the interaction between her (well, him now) and the player would largely be unchanged.

Viconia (Baldur's Gate II, Baldur's Gate: Throne of Bhaal), an interesting character study in the concepts of redemption and culture shock. Viconia is a Drow elf, traditionally an evil, matriarchal race exiled to the surface world for worshiping Shar instead of Lloth, and her romance options explore her attempts to try and reconcile developing feelings for the player character with her Drow background (where there ain't such a thing as love, and the women treat the men as disposable fuck toys.) A Good player character also later gets the opportunity to convince her to become Good herself, further developing her character. She's also by far the least batshit insane of the various romance options (well, she's crazy, but at least her insanity makes sense in-universe.)

Note that none of these characters are sex icons. Frankly, I don't care if a female character is sexed up, and frankly I find it an enormous turn-off. If I want to get laid, I'll go get laid, not choke the chicken into my Cortana wank rag or whatever.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII)

Eliza Cassan (Deus Ex Human Revolutions)

Tali Zorah (Mass Effect I-III)

Selendis (Protoss female executor; Star II)

Leliana (Dragon Age I)

10+ Year Old Account
    Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)

Lady Zhen (DW)

Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII)

Viconia DeVir (BG/BG2)

Rondo (Eternal Sonata; don't ask)

Sophitia from Soul Calibur too. It's not coincidental that the series went to shit when they killed her off.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-11-27 at 02:14 PM.

In no particular order.

Dizzy - Guilty Gear
    KOS-MOS - Xenosaga
    Aya Brea - Parasite Eve
    Millenia - Grandia 2
    Flonne - Disgaea

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Sophitia from Soul Calibur too. It's not coincidental that the series went to shit when they killed her off.
    A-fucking-men.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2012-11-27 at 02:27 PM.

Started replying before I realised this was actually intended as a "Hottest VG Chicks" thread, rather than just favourite female characters. Fuck it, it's not specifically stated, so I'm going by the thread title:

Alyx Vance (Half Life 2)
    April Ryan (The Longest Journey)
    Morgan LeFlay (Tales of Monkey Island)
    GLaDOS (Portal 1 & 2)
    Mona Sax (Max Payne 1 & 2)

Funnily enough, as well as being being awesome/badass, 4 out of 5 of them just happen to be attractive as well. Oh Video Games industry, why am I not suprised?

I'm female and I've always had a soft spot for Lara Croft. Obviously she was a sex icon but she could also kick butt and kill the bad guys. I have fond memories of playing Tomb Raider II.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.Tanya from RA2:

2. Natasha Van Der Zand / Natasha Nikochevski (commandos)

3. Cate Arche (no1 lives forever)

4. Sakura Obata (renegade)

5. Umagon (tiberian sun)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Kerrigan - She's a bitch but still she is queen of blades

Alyx - intelligent,determined

Myuria - Cool...

Elizabeth - I didn't even play Bioshock yet but I like her! she looks nice and she got some serious powers

Baynonetta - queen of videogame girls
    Last edited by mmoca7e38c9356; 2012-11-27 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    NOLF! Holy fuck, I should be crucified for forgetting those games!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow