Deleted

[Feral] item upgrade

So what are you guys gonna upgrade first. I am thinking of my 2h first and then maybe trinkets?

For both PvP and PvE

Cheers ,

Quote Originally Posted by m1keey View Post
    So what are you guys gonna upgrade first. I am thinking of my 2h first and then maybe trinkets?

For both PvP and PvE

Cheers ,
    Is ilvl still the biggest dps factor of weapons for kittys and bears? This use to be the case because the weapon dps stat weight was so far ahead of rest. But since MoP hit I have not found any reliable stat weight lists, only stat priority. So would a 489 still beat the LFR 2H+legendary gem?

Weapon should be first on the upgrade list if you do not forsee getting an upgrade within the next few weeks. After that I'm upgrading my DMC trinket.

If you go to the feral dps guide, I did the math for the regular gao-rei, and heroic polearm, so the same applies, so no, the regular will not beat it out. My priority for upgrades will go weapon > any heroic gear > trinkets > tier, so on, so forth.

Deleted
    When i get a weapon worth upgrading it will probably be that weapon ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Conatzer View Post
    If you go to the feral dps guide, I did the math for the regular gao-rei, and heroic polearm, so the same applies, so no, the regular will not beat it out. My priority for upgrades will go weapon > any heroic gear > trinkets > tier, so on, so forth.
    Ah so you did late yesterday which is why I didn't think it had been discussed yet. I have left additional comments in that forum.