Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    My fishing skill is 93, Your Argument is Invalid
    Think i'll make an alt on Blightweald, stalk you and keep doing /s "Reel it in!" when i find you

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Think i'll make an alt on Blightweald, stalk you and keep doing /s "Reel it in!" when i find you
    I think I love you.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Great write up, looking forward to seeing more of your stuff

Seatin - I made it through 90% of the "Working As Intended" vid before deciding I was thirsty and would continue to drink my tea. I was wrong to do that, and now my nostrils are tea-ified, and my forward key is broken.

Thank you so much ^_^

Ya very good write up. Was a good read and hope you do more !

Bucknaste Time!

Amazing write up sir! Man if I had the money right now to buy SL I would! But it's going to be about 3 more weeks until I do and I'll be done with school!

Deleted
    I really like this, i hope it becomes a sticky weekly segment. Seatin you need to make more vids! i love watching you play and your voice is sexual, you should make a rift news video segment too

Deleted
    Hotfix 3#
    * Ahzrius: Now immune to Transmogrify.

Was fun while it lasted

On the topic of Warrior issues and current news, RaidLock did another episode today entitled 'Who Tested This ****'
    It's got a bit on SL progression, a bit on Warrior DPS and a lot on Warrior tanking.
    Apparently they couldn't find anyone better so Roughraptors pulled me in as a last minute special guest.

If you missed the stream it should be available at twitch.tv/raidlockrift
    Apparently it's going to be uploaded to Itunes and a few other places, but I don't know what the deal is with that.

I watched that stream, Primal. Twitch follower.

Thanks for being a voice of sanity for Warrior tanks. I read your posts on off. forums.

You forgot to mention no customer support in the EU, must have had at least half a dozen guildies ticket various broken quest, and no replies for 6 days lol
    I know that american mormon festival happened but, doesn't Rift have any EU support during this period, it sure feels like its missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    You forgot to mention no customer support in the EU, must have had at least half a dozen guildies ticket various broken quest, and no replies for 6 days lol
    I know that american mormon festival happened but, doesn't Rift have any EU support during this period, it sure feels like its missing.
    Mormon festival? I'm American and I don't even know what you're talking about...

Also, Americans are experiencing the same lags in customer service replies. Remember, this is their first expansion, patience is a virtue.
    "A flower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Mormon festival? I'm American and I don't even know what you're talking about...

Also, Americans are experiencing the same lags in customer service replies. Remember, this is their first expansion, patience is a virtue.
    Elrar commented on the slow CS, its because of all the new players and SL and shizz, he said along the lines of, stop updating your tickets because it will take them longer to get answered and like its gonna be about 6 days till its answered. My guess is they cant cope :s normally they are the best customer service team i have ever seen in my life. i'm going to let them have this one to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    Logic: If you guildies have broken quest and submitted tickets ok. Now take the entire Rift player base and have them submit tickets for the same broken quest. Do you see why they wait for hot fixes and move to the next ticket?

Although yes I do admit a "we are looking into this reply" would be better then nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Elrar commented on the slow CS, its because of all the new players and SL and shizz, he said along the lines of, stop updating your tickets because it will take them longer to get answered and like its gonna be about 6 days till its answered. My guess is they cant cope :s normally they are the best customer service team i have ever seen in my life. i'm going to let them have this one to be fair.
    Definitely, they have more players, a surplus of return players, and TONS of new stuff likely being buggy, not at all shocked.
    "A flower.

And with the return of old players, some of whom haven't played since patch 1.1 or 1.3, who knows how many tickets are being filed for silly things that are understood by the regular players. hello, I'm level 23 and my planar attunement isn't working. I read all about it, but i've been out of the game for the last year or so. Why isn't my PA working? please help me fix this ASAP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    And with the return of old players, some of whom haven't played since patch 1.1 or 1.3, who knows how many tickets are being filed for silly things that are understood by the regular players. hello, I'm level 23 and my planar attunement isn't working. I read all about it, but i've been out of the game for the last year or so. Why isn't my PA working? please help me fix this ASAP!!!!
    I can only imagine. Did you see the offical forum thread where someone who came back thought all of their characters gaining PA at once was a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by merrier View Post
    I can only imagine. Did you see the offical forum thread where someone who came back thought all of their characters gaining PA at once was a bug?
    That the one where they thought they were gaining PA instead of rested XP while logged out? I thought it was pretty funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    That the one where they thought they were gaining PA instead of rested XP while logged out? I thought it was pretty funny.
    I quite enjoyed that post