Mists of Pandaria free 10 days trial now ACTIVE

for those of us who are still afraid to try this panda thing, the 10 day trial of mop in account managment is now clickable.
    enjoy

Deleted
    why blizz never offer nothing to us.. general players lol

10+ Year Old Account
    does anyone know if the 10day trial will add gametime to how much I currently have? It's running out soon, and I want to know if I should wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonic View Post
    does anyone know if the 10day trial will add gametime to how much I currently have? It's running out soon, and I want to know if I should wait.
    Pretty sure it doesn't add game time, just enables access to certain features for 10 days real-time regardless of your current game time.

Assuming this trial is no longer available

I tried it just a few days ago, Im still on my free 10 days. I ordred MOP boxed edition on Black Friday but still not sure if Im going to open it and resub

My trial expired yesterday. My account had been inactive for about 3 months, and the trial let me log in on my normal account, play my main, etc. You can't level past 85 on it though. You get stuck at 1 XP away from 86. Completing quests and killing stuff still gives you the "__________ XP" text, but you stay right where you are once you're 1 XP from 86.

I bought the MOP boxed edition on Best Buy for 15 bucks though. I figure it's worth $30 to get the game and a one-month subscription just to dick around and level my warrior to 90 if nothing else. Just gotta wait for it to get shipped here, since it's a box edition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisheiro View Post
    why blizz never offer nothing to us.. general players lol
    coz u are already paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionna22 View Post
    for those of us who are still afraid to try this panda thing, the 10 day trial of mop in account managment is now clickable.
    enjoy
    Thank you! I may actually give this a go... see if CRZ in the old zones is still as borked/broken as I remember them. :P