Most efficient way to farm MP0-1 as a DH?

I know theres tons of different guides around of what people claim is the "best" or "fastest" way to farm paragon exp or legendaries in low MP levels like 0-1. But obviously those guides are build according to their gear and what abilities they are using. I also saw a thread on the official forums debating the use of Windforce vs Manticore. Several responses actually favored either the Windforce or even a 1 Hander for speed farming low MP levels because of their higher attack speeds. Is there any truth behind using a faster weapon for lower MP levels.

I know you get more crit from the Manticore because of the 50% from passive and also natural crit chance and double sockets. But the Windforce gives you more hatred regen and also some lifesteal which will help with reflect mobs in case you might be too low on Discipline to pop Shadow Power. But is the passive extra damage bonus from using a bow any good? Like I said I cant post my profile but I know my crit chance is 51% using scoundrel and my crit damage is 310%. Also I have 36% attack speed from my bow, quiver, and inna's legs along with 7 hatred regen using bat and also 24% movement speed. Would using something like Strafe or Multishot be my best bet for MP0-1 farming? I just dont like elemental arrow because its just so damn slow. Also would I be better off using bola or hungering with spray for my primary? I heard spray gets better with a very high crit and 50% seems pretty high to me. Also on low MPs I dont see myself using my hatred generator that often especially since I have hatred regen on 3 items plus Bat.

TLDR: With 51% crit, 310% CD, 36% IAS, and 7 hatred regen what would be my best skill setup for farming ACT 3 set to MP0-1 and using a Windfury? Im still fairly new to DHs and dont really know what to do just yet as I only hit 60 last night.

elemental arrow + hungering arrow is more then enough to blow though things

as for the atk speed thing, at a point where you are overkilling everything by 3/4 times their health then yes going for rawr speed becomes beneficial but it seems like you aren't there

I just hit 60 with my DH as well and just cant stand elemental arrow for some reason. Well i know the reason...its so damn slow. Sure it pretty much cleans house but its like watching paint dry as it travels to mobs.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Farming the same stuff over and over again...get used to watching paint dry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoblu View Post
    Farming the same stuff over and over again...get used to watching paint dry.
    Some of us enjoy that, you know. That's why we play Diablo. It's kind of a farming game.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    I use multishot and bola shot on elite packs (mostly because it does so much damage and I found a bola shot boosting dead man's quiver). I can't vouch for this being the best way but multishot hits a huge area so I kind of prefer it over elemental arrow. You'd need a very good hatred regen if you want to farm fast and of course a decent amount of dexterity and crit for more stable damage. I've found attack speed to be mostly useless. All it really does it depletes hatred faster which you need to keep spamming multishot. Also vengeance is a very useful talent for low MP farming.

I honestly don't know if this is in the top 5 for efficient low mp farming builds, but it works for me. Basically strafe towards globes to keep Hatred up, your crits will take care of discipline, and the turrets help with the larger packs. Tinkerer with grenades is handy when you get low on hatred. When I go into packs, I pop Gloom, one turret, and start strafing, if I get low on Hatred, I drop another turret and pop gloom again. For Mp0-1, I've had absolutely no issues.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...hkd!bXe!aYYZab

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkenoff View Post
    I honestly don't know if this is in the top 5 for efficient low mp farming builds, but it works for me. Basically strafe towards globes to keep Hatred up, your crits will take care of discipline, and the turrets help with the larger packs. Tinkerer with grenades is handy when you get low on hatred. When I go into packs, I pop Gloom, one turret, and start strafing, if I get low on Hatred, I drop another turret and pop gloom again. For Mp0-1, I've had absolutely no issues.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...hkd!bXe!aYYZab
    No offense but there is so many things wrong with this spec. Check out my spec here and i'll go over how/why to choose each talent in order to play it: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...ehg!beX!acZcZY
    Strafe/Demolition-On low Mp settings these grenades absoultly destroy trash. Use this and just watch thigns SPLODE. And its aoe.(Also pop Gloom before you start strafing to have the LOH portion of gloom last for as long as you strafe)
    Chakram-Shuriken Cloud- Before you pop this pop Gloom, to have the LOH portion of Gloom last the enitre duration of Chakram(known bug)
    Shadow Power/Gloom- Obvious why you use it, mainly there to support Strafe/Chakram
    Reign of Vengance/Dark Cloud(alternate, Grenade/Tinkerer) Pop ROV on elites only and watch them pretty much melt on low MP settings. Jailer/Shielding should be the only ones that take longer. I found i was using Grenades less and less but if u feel u can't manage your hatred quite yet, just use this till you find yourself not using them anymore, then swap to ROV.
    Preperation/Punishment-ONly only only ever pop this right as ou are about to run out of hatred, otherwise you waste your hatred. With this going you can strafe for a very long time.
    Companion/Bat-Obvious

Vengance-Obvioius
    Archery-Obvious
    Night Stalker-Obvious(you can actually find a few Stone of Jordan and Legendary Inquistor chest pieces fairly cheap that have +Strafe crit chance.

Using high dex/dps gear you can strafe non stop and never have to stutter step/stop to use Ball Lightning. Just strafe and keep on rolling. Having about 5-10 yard in Pick up radious makes a ton of difference too, as you can use those globes stratigically to pick them up when you need them. Anymore and yer gonna suck up too many globes. Any questions just hollar.

The key to this spec is to understand that the fuel of the entire spec is crits to fuel discipline and globes to fuel hatred/disc. This spec isn't very effective the higher and higher MP you get, because you wont kill stuff very fast and you need that fuel.

*edit* just wanted to add some caveats....Is this spec more dps than Ball Lighting/Hungering Arrow Combo? Probably not, its probably slighty less dps...BUT BUT BUT, what it lags behind slightly in dps, it gainst is so many more areas
    *faster-never stop for Ball Lightning or Hungering Arrow
    *With good management a near source of constant LOH effect.
    *No Aiming required whatsoever. Just right click, spin to win.
    *No stopping for busting down doors/pots, just again..spin to win.
    Last edited by Driizzt; 2012-12-06 at 05:14 AM.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S...27/hero/542430

This specc and this gear, i am doing mp1 with around 30mill xp hour. works well

10+ Year Old Account
    i did lv 100 and i found this build good for the farming at mp1-3
    http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/a...Hollay/9294530