Poll: Who would win in a fight?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who would win in a fight?

Remove the lore, and having killed them or not.

THESE VIDEOS CONTAIN SPOILERS! If you haven't beaten either and don't want to know what happens to them, don't watch the videos

Deathwing

http://www.wowwiki.com/Deathwing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYeOtY3sCD8 Deathwing raid cut scenes

OR

Zhaitan

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zhaitan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVp__KIfKE Zhaitan fight cut scenes
    "Come...the task should not be that difficult; I need only direct my blades towards the smell of shit."

"It is a curse.. being blessed with so much to offer."

Deleted
    I know little of GW2 lore, but quick research tells me Zhaitan has this in the bag. Able to create his own undead army is pretty useful.

What good is an unread army if the other guy can fly over them and just burn the whole crew down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing uses Cataclysm
    ???
    Profit

Okay, in all seriousness, I don't know anything of GW2 so I won't take a guess

Giant undead dragon versus giant molten dragon. This is actually more difficult than I originally thought it would be.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    What good is an unread army if the other guy can fly over them and just burn the whole crew down?
    He can raise dragons too.....

Deathwing is a dragon.
    Zhaitan is made of dragons.

Zhaitan has a 1mile wingspan and has a body made up of many other dragons. :x
    "Come...the task should not be that difficult; I need only direct my blades towards the smell of shit."

"It is a curse.. being blessed with so much to offer."

It's pretty much a rule that the character from the more poorly written universe will win because well developed characters have well developed power scales and weaknesses while the poorly written character is 'Hurr durr I'm invincible'. Superman vs Goku being an excellent example of this.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

I'm going with they instantly become BFF's and go grab a beer. They both go down fairly easily though to us mere mortals though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    It's pretty much a rule that the character from the more poorly written universe will win because well developed characters have well developed power scales and weaknesses while the poorly written character is 'Hurr durr I'm invincible'. Superman vs Goku being an excellent example of this.
    I hope you're not suggesting either universe is badly written.

And which of those two characters are you saying is poorly written and invincible? Superman, or Goku?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    And which of those two characters are you saying is poorly written and invincible? Superman, or Goku?
    Well, to be fair, both of them are.

In this case, Deathwing is from poorly written universe, but he is still weak, for the sole reason to make heroes shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Well, to be fair, both of them are.
    Hehe, I'm well aware of your opinions on the subject. ^_^ I remember the Ultimate Showdown. I wish I had the kind of time these days to just sit around the forums and argue about Goku vs Cthulhu or some other silliness .

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku

that dude always wins

Deathwing is defeated at level 85, Zhaitan is defeated at level 80, so Deathwing wins obviously.

Obviously...
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannicus View Post
    Zhaitan has a 1mile wingspan and has a body made up of many other dragons. :x
    Deathwing is quite a bit larger.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 06:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Goku

that dude always wins
    Fuck Goku. I don't think there's a single thing in a single fantasy universe than can beat him.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing. Zhaitan was beat by some airships shooting sparkles at him. It took the power of 4 other dragon aspects, the dragon soul and the focusing iris (we saw that things power in Theramore) to defeat deathwing.

Deleted
    Clearly Khorne would win. Khorne wins at everything.