Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Yes I remember that case. Police were quoted saying "Since the boys mother didn't press charges we can't do anything". Complete bollocks. Double standards is the one thing that irritates me to no end. It's the same notion where it's 'Funny' for women to lift up a kilt, but it's 'Sexual Harassment' if a man were to do the same with a skirt.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...he-rape-of-men

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00vxx55

Male rape and genetal mutilation goes on in Congo without anyone in the world giving it a second though. The so called "Patriarchy" created the idea that if its possible for a man to be raped then he is no longer a man. He can't perform his role in society and the victims just hide it. There are many documented male rapes by Men and Women.

Women have taken part in Wars and Genocides, but their role in them is kept under the rugs. Femists really enjoy keeping the old Patriarchical gender roles up and running, but only when it fits them.

Women are capable of violent crime and rape. These double standarts are not addressed and even hidden, which defeats the whole noble idea of Equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    You are going to have to pull some sources for that or I am calling BS on it.

Men are more aggressive that is a fact and another fact is that aggressive behavior is a leading tendency in violent people (both men and women). You don't have to be in neuroscience to do a quick and dirty google search. It is one thing to give your friends a hard time about something they did, it is another to do it someone you don't know or have not really talked to. If you don't know the difference God bless any woman you marry or children you may have.
    Oh that's bullshit and you know it. Yes, men might be more aggressive but that doesn't directly translate into violent behavior. 582,000 violent crimes were perpetrated last year. Let's assume all of them were by men. That means 159,418,000 men in the United States managed to NOT commit a violent crime. If aggression naturally translated into violence we'd sure as FUCK still be living in the stone age since society was built almost exclusively by men (According to the "patriarchy" concept anyway) and society tends to break down when EVERYONE is violent. So take your ridiculously sexist opinion of all men being naturally violent and shove it right up your ass. That seems to be where you're talking out of anyway.

Also a child's father should be the one to teach him how to control his aggressive behavior but if the kid does not have one what can he do?
    Why does a kid's father need to be the one to teach him to control aggressive behavior? Anyone can fucking do it. It's not a difficult concept. Most men grow out of it without any intervention whatsoever.

As removal of "tag" and "dodgeball" in schools that has to do more with school funding than a plot to try and hurt young boys. Classes like home economics, leather working, auto repair and bunch others are being phased out due to lack in school funding. This is hurting all children and needs to be fixed.
    How is disallowing kids from playing tag (Which, FYI, costs the state $0.00) and dodgeball (Which might cost $1.99) related in any way to school funding?
    Last edited by Laize; 2012-11-28 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Eventually these activist groups will just run out of other people's money, then they will be forced to do what's most efficient.

IMO, men tend to be more reactionary and singleminded than women. We need to be pushed or push ourselves, but there's no point learning something if it doesn't inspire you.

Society is creating a lost generation and it will come back to haunt people. Less educated men mean less ideal partners. That's already having a ripple effect now.

The truth is far left politics are dangerous and need to be fought. I'm really not surprised that people send their children to private schools to escape this nonsense.
    EXCUSE ME! I'm about as far left as they come and I for one have MANY issues with current policies. Among other things i support not simple gun but outright weapon ownership. But in this particular area i say let men/boys fight it's a bonding tool for alot of men. Let us be more physical is we desire and TBH this world is FAR too safe.

And yeah i AM left. I'm a bloody hardcore left wing libertarian who thinks the only thongs our government should regularly intrude on are companies and keeping people alive(healthcare and all of that stuff) while staying the fuck outta our personal affairs and yes i include things like duels and barroom brawls in personal affairs.

Welll as long as everybody involved is cool with it LOL.

Oh and sorry for flying off the handle a bit. I just HATE it when people try and blame one political viewpoint/group for something.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2012-11-28 at 05:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    EXCUSE ME! I'm about as far left as they come and I for one have MANY issues with current policies. Among other things i support not simple gun but outright weapon ownership. But in this particular area i say let men/boys fight it's a bonding tool for alot of men. Let us be more physical is we desire and TBH this world is FAR too safe.

And yeah i AM left. I'm a bloody hardcore left wing libertarian who thinks the only thongs our government should regularly intrude on are companies and keeping people alive(healthcare and all of that stuff) while staying the fuck outta our personal affairs and yes i include things like duels and barroom brawls in personal affairs.

Welll as long as everybody involved is cool with it LOL.

Oh and sorry for flying off the handle a bit. I just HATE it when people try and blame one political viewpoint/group for something.

You will find that reverse sexism has caused a lot of problems. Instead of simply finding the best people for the job regardless of gender etc, people fill quotas, especially in government owned jobs.

It's not really our fault that schools are boring. If women want less and less educated men then it will come back to haunt them. They will have to compete more for fewer and fewer desirable men.

People like to blame the individual when we are all in this together.

If there are problems in our society it's because we created them.

Also, I thought that left wing libertarians went extinct. Basically, the government doesn't really have to compete so they don't have to make things more efficient. The U.S. has a terrible terrible education system. So much so that it would be better to send children to private schools or even home school them in order to escape the brainwashing.

Reverse discrimination is not protecting our rights but you will have a hard time finding people who don't want the government to play a role in education. I just think that the social engineering has gone too far.
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2012-11-28 at 06:55 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    ... who thinks the only thongs our government should regularly intrude on are ....
    I know there are a few thongs, I would like to intrude on

Sorry, just a bit of humor in a serious discussion

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought i would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that i have enjoyed reading..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    I know there are a few thongs, I would like to intrude on

Sorry, just a bit of humor in a serious discussion
    LOL it's cool and i appreciate you're using my typo as such.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Nope.

Men are only disadvantaged in two aspects of society, custodial battles and domestic violence (try reporting domestic violence as a man).

Sports programs being cut? I was a student athlete, male programs get a lot more attention. Thanks female programs and you have football which trumps all.

Men are expected to take up certain roles because evolution has built us that way. It's not just a cultural construct that men are better providers and women are better caregivers (though we do exaggerate the gap between the two).

Men fight because we are better suited for it. We labor because we are better suited for it. We suckered it up because we know there are those that depend on us.

What you observe is the playing field being leveled for both sexes. For that to happen, one most come off its high horse and the other must be uplifted.
    Just because nature dictates something doesn't mean we have to obey it, nor does it make it right.

If obeying natural evolution is just, then we would've never invented the airplane or grown our own crops. We would've just remained hunter/gatherers and perpetually killed off other tribes of people.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 08:37 PM ----------

...you were the bully in school, weren't you? Either that, or you were the nerd who got pushed over an edge and you pendulum-swung all the way to the bully side of things.

I've seen both... and neither of those methods end in good quality people. They believe they're stronger, but they're not... they're just more afraid than ever. But now, they tend to act on those fears... and that's when you end up with events like Columbine and the recent Gabrielle Giffords situation in Arizona.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Just because nature dictates something doesn't mean we have to obey it, nor does it make it right.

If obeying natural evolution is just, then we would've never invented the airplane or grown our own crops. We would've just remained hunter/gatherers and perpetually killed off other tribes of people.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 08:37 PM ----------

...you were the bully in school, weren't you? Either that, or you were the nerd who got pushed over an edge and you pendulum-swung all the way to the bully side of things.

I've seen both... and neither of those methods end in good quality people. They believe they're stronger, but they're not... they're just more afraid than ever. But now, they tend to act on those fears... and that's when you end up with events like Columbine and the recent Gabrielle Giffords situation in Arizona.
    No to one MAYBE to the second. But no i know EXACTLY what i said. And if you'll notice even in the VERY section you bolded i said "IF THEY WANTED" translation not being forces into it. And i know MANY men who would enjoy such things and many who would not. But ONLY catering to one group doesn't work. This i say if men WANT to fight we allow it.

Oh and more like i would snap black out and rampage then come out of it and feel like crap. Most people consider me a nice guy even knowing/having seen that happen. So up to you where i place.