Stealth problem and/or Shadow Focus?

Anyone else having problems with stealth after dismounting? I'm constantly dropped out of stealth on the very first try after moving and dismounting. Stealth,shadow focus buffs come up, I see a big gray flash like thingie and then they both fade.
    Last edited by Avengerx; 2012-11-27 at 07:57 PM.

Do you have any addons that summon pets? YayMounts was breaking stealth for me when I had the pet stuff turned on.

Don't think I have. At least I haven't installed any new addons since yesterday and then it worked flawlessly.

Just checked it now again, seems to be better a tiny bit, but it's still there...

The only time I had a problem with coming out of stealth is when I had a companion pet that couldn't fly so every time I entered stealth it took me out of it automatically, by getting the companion pet out

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone flying really far when using stealth to dismount now? I like... slingshot forward now.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Anyone flying really far when using stealth to dismount now? I like... slingshot forward now.
    Yeah. I thought it was something to do with my new green kite, but I guess not.

everytime i dismount i feel like i'm actually being launched from the mount into stealth after 5.1, a few times literally being thrown at the target LMFAO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've had a few splatters off of cliffs before I figured out what was going on. Ugh. Stupid mount launcher. Hope that's just a bug.