10+ Year Old Account

problems downloading/installing wow

so im trying to get wow working on my computer i download the client from site then the launcher is trying to download 20gb now when the launcher starts the download rate goes down from 80kb to 0kb and stays like this i cant for the life of me figure the problem ive read in google youtube and whatnot trying to deactivate the firewall adding ports etc. i wanted to ask if anyone can guess what the problem is? or maybe give me a site where i can download and patch wow manually without the downloader's help? i also tried to check and uncheck the peer to peer thingy and that didnt work either

The whole patch is under 700mb... you may wanna shut down and restart your system.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for the answer but as i said i tried pretty much everything i could possiably think on including restarting the computer

Sorry bout that. Sounds as though you may need to open a ticket for assistance. No other option short of uninstall and reinstall, but you'll want to hear that from Blizz before you try it.