Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Click-to-cast/mouse-overs for us healers. Raid frames that aren't complete shit so I can track my buffs/debuffs, etc.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by odegon View Post
    there is no such limit.

Teach me master!!!!

I believe the option you guys are looking for is under UI customization, enable movable secondary window. This will allow placement of things whereever you choose, and stop it from closing other windows.

Power auras would be great.

Less loading screens would be nice ... I swear I can see on the edge of the screen, enough stuff that is there when the 'cover' loading screen is gone, that either a) looks like shit until fully loaded, or b) artificial loading screen to waste your time ... I'm going with A though with doubt

I'd like to see the dark/light side influence as well, as in telekinetic throw > force lightning for a Dark V consular, or the Jedi Sage bubble for a Light 5 consular healer.

meters don't matter to me, as long as the content is getting done.

Tracking buffs/debuffs is a chore though, especially as a healer.

better raid frames, greater adjustments customizations to raid/party frames would be excellent.

Fix the memory leak ... since 1.5, I crash every 1-3 hours. especially if I'm switching planets, doing FPs, doing dailies.

faster mounts at max upgrade. 110% is just too slow. make them 90/120/150 ... make it nearly impossible to be dismounted on tier 3 mount skill, and completely impossible if the mobs are 6+ levels lower than you.

probably more, but can't think of them right now

10+ Year Old Account
    blaster riffles for BHs would be awesome.

yeah, i can see the "fake" loading screen too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    I believe the option you guys are looking for is under UI customization, enable movable secondary window. This will allow placement of things whereever you choose, and stop it from closing other windows.
    That was the option, it was under ESC -> Interface Editor -> Moveable Secondary Window

You fixed it for me woohoo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    blaster riffles for BHs would be awesome.

yeah, i can see the "fake" loading screen too.
    I like the double pistols, but at the same time... I hate that my secondary weapon hits for what I was hitting for at level 3.

Deleted
    The ability to customise my ship interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Click-to-cast/mouse-overs for us healers. Raid frames that aren't complete shit so I can track my buffs/debuffs, etc.
    I would even be happy with an easier way to let me know when someone has a debuff that needs to be "Cured". Like Decursive or something. I wouldn't mind the raid frames so much if there was something like that in game.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    I would even be happy with an easier way to let me know when someone has a debuff that needs to be "Cured". Like Decursive or something. I wouldn't mind the raid frames so much if there was something like that in game.
    I laugh when people say this game is Warcraft in space with lightsabers because it's more like Everquest in space with lightsabers because the UI looks like something from 1999.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...