Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i liked getting fire spirits on alts. was a lil disappointed to find out it's once per account now. meaning battle.net account so if u have two that are linked to one then you can only get it once on ALL those toons. GG BLIZZ!

for all we know though it could be an error, because it wasn't listed in the patch notes.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    for all we know though it could be an error, because it wasn't listed in the patch notes.
    And honestly, I'm trying to find out. But of course, it's extremely hard to get people to see past their QQ glasses, especially on the Official Forums.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    So, you guys no longer need to re-log 10 Characters for a mundane reason, and you're complaining?
    If you tried reading the thread before making pointless comments, you would notice it can drop a mount, definitely nothing "mundane" about that, or about the item it drops that increases both both your primary proffesions skill points by 3each, or the vendor trash that sells for 200g, or even the other clothing items you can sell for 1k+
    Either you didn't read or you don't know what Mundane means:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    So, you guys no longer need to re-log 10 Characters for a mundane reason, and you're complaining?
    No one ever needed to log in their alts, but they usually did because it was worth it for the rewards.

I don't need to do anything in this game, but it doesn't mean I'm not justified in being a little bummed over the removal of something I enjoyed.

Besides, some of the stuff in the present was useful, like the Fire Spirits, and other vendor trash was valuable. Not to mention the chance at the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Can only ENG use them then?
    No, anyone. They cost at least ~55k to make, and on my server are usually around 200k on the AH.

Could be!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Blingtron's daily not resetting is almost certainly a bug. Pet battle dailies (including the new spirit tamer ones) didn't get reset either for some strange reason. Looks like whatever broke messed up a few things.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Blingtron's daily not resetting is almost certainly a bug. Pet battle dailies (including the new spirit tamer ones) didn't get reset either for some strange reason. Looks like whatever broke messed up a few things.
    Pet Battle dailies are account dailies too, right?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    No one ever needed to log in their alts, but they usually did because it was worth it for the rewards.

I don't need to do anything in this game, but it doesn't mean I'm not justified in being a little bummed over the removal of something I enjoyed.
    You are not, a game designers job is to ensure the best way to achieve something is at least a fun way.

Meh didnt realise this - always nice to get things for free

I've noticed I'm only able to do one Blingtron quest per day, but on the other hand I was able to do it on a level 1 bank alt-which they had recently changed to level 80+ or something. Gogo undocumented changes and/or bugs!

As an update, after two daily resets both Blingtron and the Pet Battle dailies haven't reset, so it appears to be an issue with Account-Based Dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blingtron dailies seem to have reset so you can do it again, but it's still only one per account.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-12-03 at 12:21 AM.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Blingtron dailies seem to have reset so you can do it again, but it's still only one per account.
    Still better than nothing.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

You can get more stuff now. I had one toon get 4 things, including a Fire Spirit. If they buffed the drop rates of the good stuff I don't mind the change.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    You can get more stuff now. I had one toon get 4 things, including a Fire Spirit. If they buffed the drop rates of the good stuff I don't mind the change.
    just have to make sure to use your once-a-day on your toons who might need fire spirit.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

just have to make sure to use your once-a-day on your toons who might need fire spirit.
    Exactly. My main is hanging out in Halfhill now for my tailor alt (595, still making the Imperial Silks) and moves to Stormwind for my Leatherworker once he gets up to Zen level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still better than nothing.
    Yeah, was just updating for the infos that he wasn't bugged anymore.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Balazaar View Post
    Can't open lockboxes???? Seriously? Unreal.

There's also another part to the Blingtron nerf ... if you get a gift from Nomi the cooking apprentice you can't get a gift from Blingtron. This seems ridiculous seeing as how much work you put into getting these things.
    You can still open Lockboxes as Engy...you just have to use Locksmith's Powderkeg now instead of the seaforium blast packs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balazaar View Post
    Can't open lockboxes???? Seriously? Unreal.
    you can they just moved the blastback thing from explosives to devices for some strange reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far it wasnt reported if there is any mount:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86623#contains

...but we will see.
    Don't sweat the details!!!