Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    So far it wasnt reported if there is any mount:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86623#contains

...but we will see.
    But it was blue posted that it could happen.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 nothing you could probably have done it with all 50 characters provided you have low lvl alts stacked on 4 other realms and happen to know an eng to drop a blingtron for the offrealm alts. If a lowbie alt gets one just simply lvl it to the point of using the mount and all your toons have it

Quote Originally Posted by lockblock View Post
    10 nothing you could probably have done it with all 50 characters provided you have low lvl alts stacked on 4 other realms and happen to know an eng to drop a blingtron for the offrealm alts. If a lowbie alt gets one just simply lvl it to the point of using the mount and all your toons have it
    The daily requires 85 just like it always did.

Didn't stop me from doing it 11 or 12 times a day before 5.1 though, stupid nerf. (he doesn't go away even if the eng logs)

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    The daily requires 85 just like it always did.

Didn't stop me from doing it 11 or 12 times a day before 5.1 though, stupid nerf. (he doesn't go away even if the eng logs)
    It was hotfixed to 80 (from no level requirement) in October. I've heard word that the level requirement has been removed in 5.1, but I've yet to test.

Hotfix Notes, entry for Blingtron is under October 1.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

i was able to do the quest on my low level char, thought this was going to be a high level thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Can only ENG use them then?
    No! Only engineering people can craft them! They dont require you to have engi in order to mount them!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure I read a blue post that stated that the chance of him dropping mounts was increased, to balance that out it was changed to once per account per day.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Somewhat pointless/stupid nerf. The chance to get the mount is what, 0.0000000000000000000000000001%? Has anyone even looted the mount yet?
    Yeah a guildie actually got it on his first try. He didn't even know the blingtron dropped a mount. He sold it for 100k in trade within minutes. This was 2-3 weeks before 5.1. Crazy luck...

He got the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket and not Geosynchronous World Spinner for the record.
    Last edited by dnlEHEH; 2012-12-07 at 03:32 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    So far it wasnt reported if there is any mount:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86623#contains

...but we will see.
    ya bliz has said it has a chance ill try n find exaclty what was said and this was before 5.1 even
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...939?page=8#150
    Last edited by jd812; 2012-12-09 at 06:27 PM.

Just to confirm, sub-80 toons are able to use Blingtron again. Not sure how low it goes, but my level 53 used it today.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.