Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who feels a shudder run down my spine when I see I am grouped with people from Italian servers?
    I mean... 9/10 times, they are terribad, don't understand the simplest of English (such as "Kill Skull" or "Kill adds before boss").
    I hope and pray that there are actually decent+++ Italian players out there on these realms, but time and time again, I have my hopes crushed.

Edit: I do try my best to help people, by instructing them, telling them what's going wrong, what they're doing wrong (Hunter, res pet, hunter, remove Aspect of the Pack, DK, don't stand in bad stuff, or use AMS)

(And "Lol, do instances with your guild" or "Don't do instances", neither of those are acceptable for the way I prefer to level my toons (or, preferred, before Italians got their own realms...))

This reminds me of Brazilians in LoL. Always terrible...

What is it about certain regions? Italian and Portuguese guilds seem a lot less progressed than most others...

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically Italians are the EU equivalent to spanish people in NA? If so, then I do tend to get annoyed whenever I see people from Ragnaros, but that's mainly because not only can they not understand me, but they also seem to be more destructive to the group than the average PuG. Maybe it's just my imagination or something.

Uccidi Skull

Uccidi aggiunge prima di capo

res il vostro animale domestico

spegnere aspetto

Do you understand these phrases? Perhaps don't be an inconsiderate racist douchebag?

Find the Portuguese worse tbh, never any English, and no knowledge of what a dungeon is most of the time. Do a good copy of headless chickens most of the time.
    The ignore option is very useful, you never have to group with the real disasters more than once.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience, they tend to just not talk at all and kind of act like a bot, unless they are a bot. It isn't too much of a problem though, we just kick them as soon as it become apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Uccidi Skull

spegnere aspetto

Do you understand these phrases? Perhaps don't be an inconsiderate racist douchebag?
    No Google translate, promise.

Kill skull

Kill... something (adds then boss?)

Res your pet

Nope.

We're not being racist. If you ever played LoL seriously, you eventually left every game with a Brazilian in it. Can only stand an AP Yi stealing creeps, pushing lanes, and feeding so many times before you give up. It was literally every game with a Brazilian.

I haven't played with Italians because I'm in the US, but it sounds similar.

Is gaming culture just different there? No judgement. It's an honest question.

I just think its dumb that we get in dungeons with them. I wouldn't mind if they knew what they were doing, but 90% of the time they have no idea whats going on, and since they don't speak any English i end up spending 5-10 mins using google translate to try and help them (most of the time they don't respond or just completely ignore what i said).

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Uccidi Skull

spegnere aspetto

Italian isn't a race. It's a nationality. Uneducated douchebag?
    Originally Posted by notorious98
    That's not true. One time Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game at Polk High. How does THAT not matter?

Deleted
    It's like Russians in Dota2 , a plague.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use some translator for the basic stuff, like http://dict.leo.org/

I think
    "Uccidi aggiunge prima di capo" would mean something like "Kill adds(I think?) before the boss"

It's not that difficult with online dictionaries, and to look up some expressions like "kill skull first" is not that difficult to translate.

Deleted
    I kinda have to agree here. Although I have nothing against any specific countries, getting grouped with Portuguese players tend not to go so well. They barely speak English, most of them kinda suck and when you try to either help them or ask them to stop ninja pulling, afk'ing or w/e, they either don't reply or they say "fuck you".

If we get someone like that in the group, it's an instant kick. We do the same with any Eastern European who can't play and can't speak English as well though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that any good can come of making generalizations about the skill level of anyone based on where they are from or what language they speak.