Deleted

Current state of PvP?

Hey guys.

So I heard 5.1 was hitting the live servers and I thought I could ask people who already tried it out how is PvP doing for both melee and ranged classes, haven't played WoW since early 4.3 and would like to know.

Thanks and cya!

compete shit, dont bother coming back.

It's even worse than 4.3

Go playu planetside2

Deleted
    I`m fine with it.Especially knocking melees out of platforms in Arena and some BGs with explosive trap

Complete mess; some fairly major changes need to be made immediately, and as we all know, GC doesn't like to make "radical changes"

TLDR: Less CC, More base Resilence; certain class tweaks need to be made. I'll refer you to this fairly excellent list: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3267323?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it. But since you seem to have discord with the game in the first place, you should just stay away.

I think it's ok to a certain degree... the healing pvp power nerf was ok, most of the damage dealers are ok... except mages, warriors and hunters, needing some extra burst nerf... besides that, I really like the dispel cooldowns, and each class having enough cc/cd to mitigate the damage received.