Felgaurd/Wraithgaurd threat?

Has anyone else noticed the Felgaurd threat doesn't turn off. I mean you turn it off in the spellbook, but the buff remains on the pet? Has anyone managed to get it to turn off since patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    It stays once it is present, unless you actually click it off or resummon the pet. Unless something got borked in the patch of course.

Mine is stuck on too. I've toggled the buff, re-summoned, etc and it still uses Threatening Presence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Mine is stuck on too. I've toggled the buff, re-summoned, etc and it still uses Threatening Presence.
    That sounds like something got screwed up then. Make a ticket in game, possibly a forum post if there isn;t one about it yet, it's all you can do. Would suck for the U.S. players wanting to play Demo in raids tonight if this stays. Can't imagine tanks being happy having to fight a Wrathguard for aggro all the time. xD

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That sounds like something got screwed up then. Make a ticket in game, possibly a forum post if there isn;t one about it yet, it's all you can do. Would suck for the U.S. players wanting to play Demo in raids tonight if this stays. Can't imagine tanks being happy having to fight a Wrathguard for aggro all the time. xD
    I've already done both of those

Now we wait...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's an all out bug atm all of you; Even noted on their forums =/ It's EXTREMELY annoying haha