Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Two fishes decided to leave the sea. Will sea care about it? Of course it won't, there are many more fishes in the sea.
    it should be: Two fishes leave the aquarium.. now you have to get two new ones.
    You can buy them, if they are available in the store.
    You can try to catch them, is you have the skill/means/time.

If two players leave, it is not sure that two new ones will join.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    So don't use stampede?
    Starfall is bugged in a similar fashion and has been since MoP was released. It was broken before then fixed then broken again. Blizz knows it is broken because for a time there was going to be a glyph to reduce the radius. This never went live however. You know what we do? Don't use it if you don't want to deal with it. Yes, it gimps us because it is our highest damaging spell. People will kick boomkins who use it in dungeons because it will hit half the room sometimes. So you'll have to live with not using stampede when doing these 6 quests because Blizz won't fix it. I think you'll be ok though, you don't need it to kill the mobs quickly unless you're undergeared.

*puts on his PvP gear and heads out to do dailies on his PvE server* All set

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    World of Warcraft. Sorry buddy, if you hate it so much then just let it go.
    I'm alliance and I'm killing every horde NPC out there but I don't want to PVP ... I'm still into the WAR part just not the player vs player.. .Sorry buddy if you can't realize you can have a war between 2 fictional factions in a game with NPC's only then I don't knwo what to say!

Hey I guess since there was no PVP in the WC3 campaigns it wast really a war...right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    it should be: Two fishes leave the aquarium.. now you have to get two new ones.
    You can buy them, if they are available in the store.
    You can try to catch them, is you have the skill/means/time.

If two players leave, it is not sure that two new ones will join.
    Find me an aquarium where you can fit 10 million fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Find me an aquarium where you can fit 10 million fish.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Aquarium

Meh, close-ish enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why were you flagged? I'm sure I did my dailies fine without ever getting flagged.

If you're getting flagged on a PvE server then you're obviously not paying attention.

Stop tab targeting on a PvE server when doing those quests.

Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    I cancelled 2 of my 3 accounts and you may not give a fuck but you can bet your ass Blizz gives a fuck...
    Not really they don't give a **** if one out from 10mil cancels their account

As soon as I started doing these dailies I knew that the potential to get flagged would happen so I was careful to curb my aoe (which as a warlock I usually am blasting), but I did get flagged when I attacked a guard. So I put the guard down and then flew straight up really really high until I could only see gray and then I went to make food, get a drink and bio. After the flag dropped I went back down and finished my dailies.

1. If you don't want to be flagged figure out what gets you flagged and don't do that. You can't run around like a mindless shell your whole life, sometimes you have to have some kind of inkling as to what forethought means.
    2. Getting flagged and killed is not griefing. You might be angry that you got 'ganked' but laugh it off because your character is not really dead. Instead of nerd-raging realise that your game does go on with a little bit of an annoyance. Heck, have fun getting revenge on who ever ganked you. Wait until they engadge a mob and then fly down and gank them, call in your guild and farm their ass, then split.

If you really consider it the worst thing in the world for your character to die in an accidental flagging then I suggest you get out of your mom's basement and meet other real people to find out what it means to truely be alive so you can figure out what it means when you can't just make a corpse walk when you die.

Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    I cancelled 2 of my 3 accounts and you may not give a fuck but you can bet your ass Blizz gives a fuck...
    Yes. Without your subscription there will be no more French Vanilla creamer at the coffee station at Blizz HQ. I hope you're happy.

OT: As to Dailies, the age old "Taste Great / Less Filling" argument of "Optional / Not Optional" would prove to be futile at this point. Blizz might make small changes here and there, but these things never truly go away. There are still dailies in every major city for Cooking, Fishing, JC, and other random tasks. If you want what is hiding behind the rep bad enough, you will either do dailies or take the alternate path. Maybe, just maybe, you are getting bored with the game and need to explore other avenues. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    ...um... that thread you linked is up to 9 pages - and plenty of them are listing areas where they ARE getting flagged - some of them are NOT player mistakes, like these apparent flak cannons and what-not, and some guards are auto-flagging them for PVP (Which has been a problem ever since vanilla... there are many times I ran past two guards while mounted, suddenly the guards aggro on me and I get auto-flagged for absolutely no reason as I am mounted and didn't touch them at all...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    I'm alliance and I'm killing every horde NPC out there but I don't want to PVP ... I'm still into the WAR part just not the player vs player.. .Sorry buddy if you can't realize you can have a war between 2 fictional factions in a game with NPC's only then I don't knwo what to say!
    A war between 2 fictional factions in a game with NPC's only is a single player game, not an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...um... that thread you linked is up to 9 pages - and plenty of them are listing areas where they ARE getting flagged - some of them are NOT player mistakes, like these apparent flak cannons and what-not, and some guards are auto-flagging them for PVP (Which has been a problem ever since vanilla... there are many times I ran past two guards while mounted, suddenly the guards aggro on me and I get auto-flagged for absolutely no reason as I am mounted and didn't touch them at all...)
    If a guard engages YOU in combat you are flagged. Whether or not you attacked doesn't matter. If a PVP guard engages you get flagged. Has been this way since I started playing (6+ years ago). Whether intended or not I am unsure but it has always been this way so my guess is intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it is intended. The guards see you as an encroaching threat and mark you as one.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    A war between 2 fictional factions in a game with NPC's only is a single player game, not an MMO.
    Biggest... facepalm... post... ever!

Ultima Online never had warring factions, nor did Everquest 1 or 2 or Final Fantasy XIII... those were NOT MMOs?

Based on your logic... Battlefield and Medal of Honor would count as an MMO...

Good grief, I sometimes fear for this generation of gamers. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    They might not if yor you cancelling over this, 20 people signed up BECAUSE of it.

Quests that would flag you for pvp used to give you a warning. For now, I don't see this much different than flying too close to enemy settlements and getting flagged by attacking guards (and then anybody who choses to do so can attack / kill you). Hell...people have been flagging themselves on PvE realms hoping for a misclick in BB or now in Halfhill Market to get some "fun"
    Some boomkin tried this on me during the GL quest where you fight 20 trainees when he saw I was using aoe. I saw him coming and shut off my aoe and finished 20 trainees with single target only. I could of called in my whole guild to gank him and then disapear on flying mounts and then return to constantly farm him, now even though I don't like pvp I would of enjoyed turning the tables on someone who likes to grief with pvp flags.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 04:46 PM ----------

If the problem is that guards mark you then don't go around the guards, again this requires some kind of forethought so its not for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Some boomkin tried this on me during the GL quest where you fight 20 trainees when he saw I was using aoe. I saw him coming and shut off my aoe and finished 20 trainees with single target only. I could of called in my whole guild to gank him and then disapear on flying mounts and then return to constantly farm him, now even though I don't like pvp I would of enjoyed turning the tables on someone who likes to grief with pvp flags.
    Unless something is broken you can't hit flagged people with AoE if you are not flagged. They can stand in it all day and it will do nothing.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    mvallas...re-read what I wrote...

How does me making a comment in a WoW forum about WoW have anything to do with the games you mentioned?