Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arih View Post
    Tanks Orestes21, that helped. 21% best try. But now the problem is the freaking gnome with the Deathray thing. As a hunter, i got no way to heal such damage. Its way too much.
    You can do this to help, get warlock to makes cookies, buy an agil flask, buy the healing/agil Battle pots from the vendor, and get fort/might/mark/etc before heading in. Also, for that little bit of boost have a shaman/mage Timewarp or Hero/Lust right before you enter the arena (You will lose 5-10seconds of it, but still 25-30sec of hero).

Good luck.

P.S, stun/pushback/etc the gnome as much as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    So i've reached Rank 8 with the Brawler's Guild about 20minutes ago, and find myself with not a lot to do! Is there things i'm missing? VIP area I can't go to, no one to talk with when reaching Rank 8, etc. Am I missing something to do/titles/other rewards or has it not all been released out yet? Just curious as I looked around.
    Good job man
    Last edited by crimson187; 2012-12-03 at 08:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only rank 4 here, but my gear is terribad. Really, don't even have random hc set >.< So generally I die when the enraging flames come, not from a mechanic or something.

Stuck on the illusionist lady atm, as a melee running around constantly killing the illusions is frustrating and I can't keep up. Without killing any I died in 18 seconds \o/
    Last edited by Snaige; 2012-11-28 at 08:15 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have any tips for the Rank 8 bosses? Milhouse and mini-C'thun I get (Just hard to kill), the other 2 i'm completely stumped on what to do with them. Any pointers would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    Anyone have any tips for the Rank 8 bosses? Milhouse and mini-C'thun I get (Just hard to kill), the other 2 i'm completely stumped on what to do with them. Any pointers would be appreciated
    Epicus is actually pretty easy. Avoid rings, avoid laser, interrupt the spray after he does his laser, wait for him to do laser again.
    Best attempt is ~30%. I'd imagine if I wasn't in bear enchants and wasn't cancelling drive-by buffs I get, I'd be closer.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Epicus is actually pretty easy. Avoid rings, avoid laser, interrupt the spray after he does his laser, wait for him to do laser again.
    Best attempt is ~30%. I'd imagine if I wasn't in bear enchants and wasn't cancelling drive-by buffs I get, I'd be closer.
    It's interruptible? I used skull bash and remember him still spinning... I'll try again later then. That should make it easier

So Far guys what do u think is the BEST class for Brawler's Guild ??? I mean to solo stuff

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 10:29 PM ----------

blood dk i bet

Deleted
    blood dk is not the best class to clear.. since you will not be able to get it(tier 6+) before the enrage.. i guess warlock would be pretty powerful here. i have seen a warlock do fights so easily where i (as dk) have major problems)

oh well getting rank 7 tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Still stuck at the god damn illusionist lady D: out of ideas what to do differently... 4 hours of dying to her now >.<

i got rank 8 with shadow priest, that was pretty easy for me

but I really stuck on bosses that spawns after 8'th rank, 50% on epicus, and 52% on millhouse were my best tries

just got 56% on zen'shar

I have no idea how to kill these bosses xD
    Last edited by deadokk; 2012-11-29 at 03:40 AM.

Stuck on the first boss in rank 7 as WW monk. I feel like if I put in atleast 5 attempts I could have it... but sitting in queue for 45 minutes is just aggravating.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 03:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Still stuck at the god damn illusionist lady D: out of ideas what to do differently... 4 hours of dying to her now >.<
    What class are you doing it on? If it's a paladin then every time you see a couple adds throw out an aoe. Since the illusions only have 1 hp

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    Stuck on the first boss in rank 7 as WW monk. I feel like if I put in atleast 5 attempts I could have it... but sitting in queue for 45 minutes is just aggravating.
    I found them much easier as a tank. They will do most of the damage for you if you let them, being a tank made me not have to worry about survival so I could just hug them all encounter.

And don't worry about the wait. It gets worse. Rank 8 you don't get to pick your fight, and I can only kill 1 atm so I have to wait, then hope it's him, then actually succeed.

Deleted
    Well as easy as it may be to get up to rank 7/8 I don't know anyone who is having an easy time with rank 8 stuff, most of the people on my server who've gotten invites are geared to the teeth heroic raiders and they're hitting enrages on everything, and half the time they don't even survive that long.

Rank 8 boss stats are like 140-1 (total).

My Brawler's guild has 1 kill total on rank 8 bosses, and that's from one of the bugs where multiple fights get going at once.

I did just wipe at 200k on zen'shar though. /sad

Rank 8 already? I'm calling bullshit

Lol jk hi Orestes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    geared to the teeth heroic raiders and they're hitting enrages on everything, and half the time they don't even survive that long.
    ahaaaa that does explain why I have problems - I am doing it with random hc and worse blue tank gear as dps >.< daaamn need to find a raiding guild if I want to progress I guess.

I've seen a few people get upto R8 and not anybody has killed a r8 mob on my faction from what ive seen.

Im only r5 myself, and for some reason i cant manage to kill Millie Watt, eventhough i only stand in her lightning patches whenver hher discombobulator ray gets to <2sec

With selfheals etc on cooldown.. I find some bosses annoying but its a fun thing to do so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Im only r5 myself, and for some reason i cant manage to kill Millie Watt
    Am on her too atm, and realised that my there is no way I can kill her till I get at least random hc level blues - gear is an issue there.

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    so... do you have this "ELITE" feeling?
    after reading your post I ma kinda losing interest in Brawler's Guild.
    Same here. Rank 8 is the highest rank? Did you beat all the fights? If this the case than I am not even going to bother and just wait till I get an invite or a lucky drop.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Well as easy as it may be to get up to rank 7/8 I don't know anyone who is having an easy time with rank 8 stuff, most of the people on my server who've gotten invites are geared to the teeth heroic raiders and they're hitting enrages on everything, and half the time they don't even survive that long.

Rank 8 boss stats are like 140-1 (total).
    That is good to hear.