Page 1 of 3
LastLast

We can change Character appearances!

Either hair only or full re-customization. Obviously this is on the gem store, which is sort of a nicer way of doing it than Blizzards (imo). All in-game, no relogging several times due to delays etc etc, and purchasable with in game gold (via currency exchange). Had a play around with it, you essentially redesign your character using all the tools available to you at the start.

I know this is going to kill a friends pocket. They couldn't sit still for 5 minutes without running to the barber in WoW muhaha.

Already bought one for one of my characters.

A little off topic but you know what would rake in a lot of money for them? Sell dances on the gem store.

10+ Year Old Account
    a good question for all to know, did you have to buy the item before you got to play with the remaking stuff, or can you play with it then buy the makeover? also, it is bound to account, right?

Not sure about the first part of your question. But you get to play around with all of the settings and such before committing to the change, so you won't use it up. I think it is account bound yes.

You have to buy it to play around with it, but you could just make a new character if you have a slot ^_^'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    a good question for all to know, did you have to buy the item before you got to play with the remaking stuff, or can you play with it then buy the makeover? also, it is bound to account, right?
    You have to buy it in order to play with it, however you do NOT have to submit the changes and thus you could play around with it as much as you want once you buy it before you confirm your changes. It is also account bound, so there's that.

PS: The full make over costs less then $5
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    PS: The full make over costs less then $5
    Or 3-4g, depending on the conversion rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KelaniScar View Post
    Or 3-4g, depending on the conversion rate.
    PREVIOUSLY (pre halloween) you could've got it for ~2g (a little more than that)
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    now for name change

Deleted
    Any new hair colours and styles? I want more pink hair colours for asuras tbh, like the one in my signature that always showed up, would easy farm gems for that

I don't have the gold for this

Was really hoping when they introduced this it would be something that pretty much anyone could get.

Would have preferred an in game way of changing your hairstyle, but I guess it won't be too expensive.

Deleted
    This is actually quite awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an awesome feature and cheaper than in most other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Would have preferred an in game way of changing your hairstyle, but I guess it won't be too expensive.
    Same, but i find this acceptable, what is it? like 2g? That's not -that- bad, especially if you roam around a lot, or well do dungeons or anything of that sort...

Can you change skin colors, facial features or sexes?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Can you change skin colors, facial features or sexes?
    If you watched the video you would already have your answer. But to answer your question yes you can for all three items.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    If you watched the video you would already have your answer. But to answer your question yes you can for all three items.
    Yeah I like keeping my job so I don't get caught watching videos on the job. Please forgive my rudeness for working for a living instead of playing video games in my parents basement.

10+ Year Old Account
    shouldve allowed hair color changing and weapon color changing with the dye system instead of making you pay

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Yeah I like keeping my job so I don't get caught watching videos on the job. Please forgive my rudeness for working for a living instead of playing video games in my parents basement.
    You say while browsing gaming forums at work.