no more 4pc fun!

yaaa the resto spiritwalker 4pc trick was fixed today, oh well

15+ Year Old Account
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Deleted
    aaaaaaaaaw used to be my little trick as elemental

FINALLY, my orc shaman friend can stop abusing that with ascendance at the start getting 30% haste AND blood fury, and my 20% berserking racial will come into play vs his blood fury.

Elemental still in the best state its been in for years!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    /Sigh... Elemental already low enough >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually happy that this got fixed. Since I try to min max I felt the need to use this so far whenever possible, though it never really felt ok to me to use it. My guess is that this influenced the actual data from raiding ele shaman, and by removing it it might be more clear now that we are fairly low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I'm actually happy that this got fixed. Since I try to min max I felt the need to use this so far whenever possible, though it never really felt ok to me to use it. My guess is that this influenced the actual data from raiding ele shaman, and by removing it it might be more clear now that we are fairly low.
    I doubt many actually used it, only the top end raiders mostly, certainly not enough to affect overall statistics. They don't balance classes around what the top 200 dpsers can do, look at the fire mages doing 300-500k dps on some bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    I doubt many actually used it, only the top end raiders mostly, certainly not enough to affect overall statistics. They don't balance classes around what the top 200 dpsers can do, look at the fire mages doing 300-500k dps on some bosses.
    This is only an assumption tho, as myself and the 3 other elemental shamans I know on my server all use it and I am certainly not top end. I think more than you think used this and will miss it. I am not sure if it will influence the data much but time will tell.
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick napkin math: with the 4p t13 I was able to get 3 more lvb's off at max spell power during my ascendance opener. With a 40% overload chance and echo I'm looking at a loss in the range of 500-600k dmg (at least). Over the course of a 5min fight that is a 2% dmg loss when you average 100k dps (numbers just for the sake of the example, point being is that it's a few % dmg loss for quite a few fights). It was a bogus mechanic to begin with, but a few % dmg loss will definitely show up on raidbots.