Thread: Ninja changes

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    The klaxxi daily (Dark skies) were removed from players that had it. And will be removed at daily reset. (And people had it for weeks for the "Over their heads" achievement). I have been working on it "forever" every day, and now that they did this change i see it completed in -----> 3months or something! *sadface*
    Yeah that's stupid and i'm only missing the Ambercrusher, now this will take really long to complete.

Actually can someone explain me this, since i'm not very much into this CRZ thing
    After 5.1, if the quest is not up on your realm, you can use CRZ to pick it up from other realms. If you do that, you can of course test that realm, but Xaril will also give you a ride on your own realm - and there will be npc's up, even if the quest is not up on your own realm.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2012-11-29 at 08:15 AM.

Anglers Fishing Wharf has now a new icon

They changed the icons for Pandaren Pottery Shards and Mogu Pottery Shards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

I don't like the ninja change to the item tooltip, looks really messy tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Roetorooter View Post
    There was a bug where dismounting a Warlock class horse would interrupt any spell you started casting, including mining and such.

Minor fix, but I'm glad they did it
    That bug affected a few other classes, like shaman and rogue. It involves having a glyph which grants you water walking. Affected Dreadsteed/Felsteed for Warlocks, Ghost Wolf for Shamans and all mounts for Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    The Darkmoon Card proc no longer changes holy pallys Light of Dawn into a blinding ray of light
    Same goes for Ai-Li's Skymirror.
    I welcome this change, it wasn't game breaking but it sure was painful on the retina's.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Not really. People have a right to know where they join at.
    Anyway, there's a fix for it.
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/raidfinderfix/
    Yeah, have to agree. I'm pretty lazy to run LFR and only do so for the shot of trying to get particular pieces of loot. The valors are inconsequential for me, since I can always cap my weekly max otherwise. So the whole purpose of running the LFR is moot if, every time I joined, they had already killed the bosses that I was interested in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Ninja change = undocumented change.
    The new item tooltip was very well documented.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning rush (warlock talent) will now give you a trail of fire when active. Lesser NPC's have A LOT smaller health-bars over their heads if you have that enabled.

Rumours that the Voidwalker is less durable.
    Probably, my voildlord was less tough for sure.
    Unsure if I noticed molten core only stacking up to 10, but if that's the case. That really sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    I actually got to empress last week in LFR, and waited twenty (20!) minutes for the raid to fill 1 healer and 6 DPS. We kept hearing the noise of people seeing the queue pop and declining it. If you get in a 2/3, just do it, and then queue again for the first 2.
    So now people end up in half-finished raids, say 2/3, finish it, requeue, end up in a fresh raid and then leave at 2/3 themselves because they already killed boss #3, that's not a fix, that's passing the problem on.

Just have the last bosses in raids drop some sort of reward-bag (consumables, greys that sell for mucho gold, pets, stuff like that), it's better to reward players for doing "the right thing" than to dupe them into it ("Here's your group, lol just kidding! it's half done already!"), it also leaves players less moody afterwards...

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but on my shadow priest PVP power still affects the heals. Night before servers went down I've wrote down numbers (self buffed) of my 5 flash heals. Average was 50K where critical was 110K. After the patch I tried it and I'm still healing for the same amounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Where? Can't see any mention of it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Also dont know if its intended, but when i did dailys from the new "Horde hub", i could mount up in less than 0.5sec cast time, it was almost instant. (maybe they did it so people dont "have to pvp" if they dont want to, or just a bugg). There is normal speed everywhere else.
    You get a buff from capping one of the towers to reduce mounting time by 1 sec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Really? this was documented all over the place.

I for one really like it, the best thing I like is that I can see what stat has been gained through reforging.

They did change a couple of the more grindy dailies, Fatty Goat drop rate been upped quite a bit and you only need 8 mogu's for golden lotus now instead of 12.

Am sure there must be more of these!

Oh I’m sorry, seems like I missed to read about that change.

Has anyone noticed if they have nerfed spawn rates of herbs? On my server it seems that there's alot less up and take longer to respawn now then before the patch.

So we can make imperial silk only via song of harmony now?
    No, you can make silk like usual but when you do it does not put silk directly in your inventory, instead you get a silk worm that works like a lockbox, you click on it to see what is inside then take what is inside. The thing is you can only have 1 silk worm in your inventory at a time so if you have one and you try to make another the next day it will tell you that you can't do that because you have too many already. Once you remove what is in the silk worm the worm disapears from your inventory like a lockbox does and then you are able to make another silk worm lockbox (once every 24 hours.).

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 01:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslyshift View Post
    Has anyone noticed if they have nerfed spawn rates of herbs? On my server it seems that there's alot less up and take longer to respawn now then before the patch.
    Yes it was nerfed, but I consider this a fix rather than a nerf. I could spend 10 minutes in dread wastes in the south area pulling down over 100 mushrooms without any worry about aggro. Since I was moving the nodes quickly I could pull down about 5 lotus every 10 mins. The markets were swamped and the mats worth less than any other expansions mats.

Now there is a longer respawn but any time you pick a plant you have an opportunity to also get a golden lotus. I did not notice the 'potion of luck' effect when I got my golden lotus off of a tea leaf plant so that may of been removed. (When you kill a mob you have a small chance of getting a treasure box with gold, cloth, ore, leather and green items in it.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    No, you can make silk like usual but when you do it does not put silk directly in your inventory, instead you get a silk worm that works like a lockbox, you click on it to see what is inside then take what is inside. The thing is you can only have 1 silk worm in your inventory at a time so if you have one and you try to make another the next day it will tell you that you can't do that because you have too many already. Once you remove what is in the silk worm the worm disapears from your inventory like a lockbox does and then you are able to make another silk worm lockbox (once every 24 hours.).[COLOR="red"]
    Ah i see, thanks for the clarification.

It seems I can do the torch carrying quest at Temple of the White Tiger in travelform as a druid now (not sure if that was possible before, don't think so, but only got the quest once before).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    I always wondered why blizzard didn't put all the changes into the patch notes.
    Same thing at every work place. I can't / don't tell my managers what I cooked at work that day down to the very last detail because a lot of things are going on at once and Blizzard is a much, much bigger operation than some kitchen. So, even though I fill in a book at the end of the shift for temperature checks and so on, it's not like it gets everything. There must be a lot of late minute changes and fixes that happen outside of the major things they wanted to fix that the developers forget to pass onto the Community Managers and other management lines so they can inform the playerbase.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    It seems I can do the torch carrying quest at Temple of the White Tiger in travelform as a druid now (not sure if that was possible before, don't think so, but only got the quest once before).
    That is a very nice change but sadly I'm exalted and will never do any of the quests again. Oh well, I only got that particular quest in the entire time I was doing it.