Thread: Ninja changes

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The repeatable turn in for Klaxxi (dread amber or something) now only requires 5 instead of 20 and awards 300 rep on a human (so like... two dailies?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    The repeatable turn in for Klaxxi (dread amber or something) now only requires 5 instead of 20 and awards 300 rep on a human (so like... two dailies?)
    600 at revered with the commendation token used

Quote Originally Posted by Drii View Post
    This is a bug and not a feature.
    The code monkeys at Blizzard botched it, nothing more.

This tiny addon corrects the bug: RaidFinderFix
    Unfortuantly it is a feature:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...r-boss-status/

The elites that used to wander the Kunzen daily quest area in Valley of Four Winds are no longer elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    600 at revered with the commendation token used
    Yes, in case this isn't clear to other readers...

After you purchase the Grand Commendation of the Klaxxi with your Revered character, the 100% reputation gain bonus applies to that character as well as all others.
    So this can help you reach exalted faster if that's your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    It's that time again!

What changes have you noticed that did not make it into the patch notes? I found two so far:

- When flying into a no-fly indoor area, the momentum from dismounting now propels you forward instead of just dropping you.
    - In LFR, you no longer see 0/6 bosses. (Overdue in my opinion)

EDIT: Another one! Scenaterdist is now spelled Scenaturdist.
    Stupid change imo, but i can understand why it was implemented. Still, they could have handled it better by at least announcing it.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

"Light of the Cosmos" buff is now named "Inner Brilliance". Mage portal to Pandaria capital rolled into list of other portals.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 05:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blueness View Post
    Sorry, but you don't implement "features" by shifting number of returns of one function by one and leaving other code as before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blingtron now only gives gifts once per account.

Updated OP with link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Blingtron now only gives gifts once per account.

Updated OP with link.
    He's broken though because it hasn't even reset since Tuesday. So might be a bug entirely.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Completing "Rage against machine" now returns you to quest giver, not to Kovok location.

I noticed a change in the shado-pan monastary heroic dungeon where you fight the sha of 'what ever' once you enter the pagoda there were 2 rings rotating with a few trapped sha-lings inside it. Usually people ran around it as it looked solid or it might aggro the sha-lings inside if you entered it, which you can't aggro them but you could pass through it. I liked jumping inside it like I was one of the kryptonian criminals (Zod) from the second superman movie. I went to jump inside it yesterday during a pug and smacked into a solid wall. I had an image in my head of a worgan warlock sliding down the glass with a squeegie smeering sound.

Its now impassable.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2012-11-30 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    He's broken though because it hasn't even reset since Tuesday. So might be a bug entirely.
    It is, there's a blue post about it.

On Sha of Fear, the "safe zone" triangle is much larger.

ninja nerf to both elegon and will of the emperor.

elegon sparks die more quickly and there is less dammage in the final phase
    will of the emperor dance is easier

vehemently dissagree on changes to raid finder being made. people should have the choice not to augment a failed raid or have to run twice just because others cannot handle content that is so watered down that a cave man can do it.

blizzard's reasons are not valid. if I am there merely for valor I enjoy getting a 2/6 que if I am there to gear an alt I should not be forced to que two raids and then leave another group minus a player because there is no incentive to down bosses once loot locked.
    Last edited by judgementofantonidas; 2012-11-30 at 03:35 PM. Reason: missed information
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    To be fair, it seems they increased the likelyhood of being able to get Golden Lotus from harvesting herbs, as you find them randomly while harvesting other herbs now rather than having to stumble upon a specific node. The two changes combined very much go along with Blizzard's philosophy of getting people out into the world and actually playing the game. Much more so than having the most common way people get a particular herb being from a vendor.

And how will help me this ? I'm a miner - skiner , I have no herbalism , so the increased herb lotus drop rates don't help me at all .
    I'm fkin out in the world actively playing , but have no herbalist , and that mean I will keep geting just Spirits of Harmony. But they nerfed the vendor, so now I will get only 2 flasks instead of 3 .

Got to grind more so I'll be able to raid. First the endless dailies ... now this... Thanks Blizzard again . Another step to the total burnout. I already feel the end is near. I really can't take it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Not really. People have a right to know where they join at.
    Anyway, there's a fix for it.
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/raidfinderfix/
    Project abandoned.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 01:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    False. You can get group in progress in same raid right after beating last boss.
    Yeah, you can, but it is extremely unlikely/rare according to Blizzard which reflects my experience in LFR (never had it happen, ever, during the existence of LFR, and I did quite a lot of LFR in DS and now do it on 1-3 chars a week).