Swifty 1shot Macro 5.0.5

Hello guys , this is a pretty funny video about how good ( op ) warriors are right now atleast in low lvl pvp when no1 gets peels from their partners.

2v2 462 ilvl warrior helping randoms in greens get capped.

#showtooltip Recklessness
    /use Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Deadly Calm
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Skull Banner
    /equip Malevolent Gladiator's Greatsword

Deleted
    enjoy the opness,nerfs are always on their way,except for mages and rogues,but not rogues anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    You should probably mash your strafe keys constantly just to make sure the video is completely unwatchable. Oh, wait... you already did.

My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by konway View Post
    You should probably mash your strafe keys constantly just to make sure the video is completely unwatchable. Oh, wait... you already did.

My bad.
    i didn't know there was any other way to play a melee spec in pvp....
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

10+ Year Old Account
    This should have a seizure warning attached to it

You shake a loooooot with your mouse. Nearly unwatchable because of how sketchy the camera is.

PS: Get focus macros.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    You shake a loooooot with your mouse. Nearly unwatchable because of how sketchy the camera is.
    I do the same thing sometimes. I think I get a bit excited when I PvP sometimes.

75% of the players on the opposite team are loaded with pve gear. Of course your going to wreck them macro or not.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    "swiftys macro" lol it's the same stuff every warrior have been using since pandaren release.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    that's why i'm not suscribed to swifty's channel

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    "swiftys macro" lol it's the same stuff every warrior have been using since pandaren release.
    since Cata release*

people just added in skull banner and avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    75% of the players on the opposite team are loaded with pve gear. Of course your going to wreck them macro or not.
    I assume you play a Warrior ye?

Deleted
    The funny thing is that post-nerfs they can still use this oneshot-macro. Blizzard knows how to balance shit

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    The funny thing is that post-nerfs they can still use this oneshot-macro. Blizzard knows how to balance shit
    Root/Snare/Kite the Warrior after they blow their macro, Avatar isn't saving them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Root/Snare/Kite the Warrior after they blow their macro, Avatar isn't saving them now.
    Well still we got freedom from talents so warriors are still pretty good.

Deleted
    swifty blocked me from posting comments on this channel, this isnt swiftys 1 shot macro its what every warrior has been using for awhile now, yet another video by swifty to get his fanboys talking.

PS: swifty sucks

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    swifty blocked me from posting comments on this channel, this isnt swiftys 1 shot macro its what every warrior has been using for awhile now, yet another video by swifty to get his fanboys talking.

Swifty may or may not have invented it, but he's the most popular promoter, and he has been doing it for a long time (since vanilla even?)
    Even known gladiators use the term regularly. So it's become a household term whether you hate the guy or not.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post

Get an icepack on that ass, asap.

every1 loves swifty :P, but ya i think dks or mages willl be better after the pvp trinket change