Demo ninja nerfed(MC)

Was doing windlord and noticed something funny, MC caps at 10 procs. This was across multiple attempts.

I noticed this too. Kind of don't care because I can't remember ever getting higher than 10 and using them all up (I think the highest I've gotten is on Elegon, where they come in faster than I can use them and by the time you get to the final burn he'll be sub 25% before long anyway).

I don't blame them for not wanting to let you stockpile dozens. Plus I died a little inside every time I was doing AOE pulls, had 30+ stacks and had them expire just before the tank pulled the next group :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    I noticed this too. Kind of don't care because I can't remember ever getting higher than 10 and using them all up (I think the highest I've gotten is on Elegon, where they come in faster than I can use them and by the time you get to the final burn he'll be sub 25% before long anyway).

I don't blame them for not wanting to let you stockpile dozens. Plus I died a little inside every time I was doing AOE pulls, had 30+ stacks and had them expire just before the tank pulled the next group :-P
    Are you kidding me? Boss fights with AoE phases, gives lots of MC procs and its rather useful.

Indeed Windlord is amazing for this. It's entirely possible to enter the burn phase with 60+ stacks of MC. As long as you get enough procs to prevent the timer from running out that's enough for the rest of the fight.

Deleted
    Damn... That wasn't so nice...

Well that blows.....

Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    Are you kidding me? Boss fights with AoE phases, gives lots of MC procs and its rather useful.
    Specific examples? I've only done 9/16 so I don't know all the bosses by heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Specific examples? I've only done 9/16 so I don't know all the bosses by heart.
    Mainly Windlord and Empress, there some other ones i cant think of off my the top of my head as well.