Patch download issues

Anyone else having problems with the patch download today?
    I'm only getting 70kb/s direct download speed and 0kb p2p download speed.

Never had any issues with previous patches and I didn't change anything on my PC as far as I know... firewall and ports should all be open for WoW.
    Is there something wrong with their download servers maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the patch download today?
    I'm only getting 70kb/s direct download speed and 0kb p2p download speed.

Never had any issues with previous patches and I didn't change anything on my PC as far as I know... firewall and ports should all be open for WoW.
    Is there something wrong with their download servers maybe?
    uninstall Norton. Or any anti virus program you have. Then go. Once logged in, reinstall

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    uninstall Norton. Or any anti virus program you have. Then go. Once logged in, reinstall
    I don't see what AntiVirus has to do with download speed. Like I said, I didn't have any issues with previous patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I don't see what AntiVirus has to do with download speed. Like I said, I didn't have any issues with previous patches.
    Not sure uninstall / reinstall is necessary. You can just disable it. As for "I don't see what AntiVirus has to do with download speed", your Anti-vi has a firewall, a firewall will pick apart anything that passes through it and if it is "unknown", it will do it at 2 mph I would think restarting the PC and retrying the download would be sufficient. Probably just a lagged connection timing you out.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    your Anti-vi has a firewall, a firewall will pick apart anything that passes through it and if it is "unknown",
    No, it doesn't have a firewall I have a seperate program as firewall.
    Anyway, I have disabled AviraFreeAv, my Comodo Firewall and restarted the PC a couple of times and still no progress.
    0kb from p2p, super slow download from direct download.