Deleted

Demo Warlocks Hotfixed/Nerfed

Curse of Enfeeblement and Aura of Enfeeblement now reduce the physical damage dealt by all targets by 10% (was 20%).Aura of Enfeeblement and Aura of the Elements now cost 150 Demonic Fury (was 50), and have a 10 second cooldown.*

How does the community view these changes?
    It feels like they want to severly handicap the use of enfeeblement aura?!

Discuss!

Hi, you see that thread about 4 threads under this one? Already being discussed.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Hi, you see that thread about 4 threads under this one? Already being discussed.
    Yeah, that one got started about the aura range though, not so much the nerf to how the spells work. I think this is a big enough change to warrant a seperate thread to talk about this specific issue. People are rightly going to be upset with this. This is a pretty big utility nerf to Demo.

Deleted
    That thread is about a whole other issue. But i guess i could of posted in that instead. Maybe a mod can merge threads.
    Until then its two different issues

10+ Year Old Account
    Just... wow.

This was one of my favorite spells. It's a shame they are nerfing it so hard.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 06:32 PM ----------

Also it looks like Immolation aura is now working with Mannaroth's Fury!
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

It was pretty broken and my main is a Lock. AoE constant enfeeblement with no dispel? Sounds balanced.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nse360 View Post
    It was pretty broken and my main is a Lock. AoE constant enfeeblement with no dispel? Sounds balanced.
    This is true however to increase it by 150 fury? Haha and It's dispelable? Not even worth casting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NPSlow View Post
    Also it looks like Immolation aura is now working with Mannaroth's Fury!
    Always did, the animation was just bugged.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    This is true however to increase it by 150 fury? Haha and It's dispelable? Not even worth casting
    Quite. I think I'd rather they just remove it altogether so we don't risk the inconvenience of casting it by accident.

Just can't enjoy playing my warlock can I....

Aura of Weakness was an important part of Warlock tanking in Heroics. =/

Why not just remove the spell?

REALLY dumb changes. Allowing it to be dispelled is enough... 150 Demonic Fury is absolutely ridiculous. Oh... and the nerf to the radius...
    Last edited by Babytaco; 2012-11-28 at 07:09 AM.

I really have to state a Turkish saying here: "We told you to hit, but you killed"

Blizzard doesnt really know how to balance things, when they see OP stuff, they just dont calculate stuff and boom. So, not 50, 150 fury for a mage to counter me better? Aye, that made sense.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naojirou View Post
    I really have to state a Turkish saying here: "We told you to hit, but you killed"

Blizzard doesnt really know how to balance things, when they see OP stuff, they just dont calculate stuff and boom. So, not 50, 150 fury for a mage to counter me better? Aye, that made sense.
    If I remember correctly with our former leader being ''fired'' the warlock class was being lead by the mage leader now haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    If I remember correctly with our former leader being ''fired'' the warlock class was being lead by the mage leader now haha
    That means that they have a new mage lead designer because mages have NEVER been nerfed as hard as in 5.1. That might explain the nerfs on warlocks too.
    Im expecting more nerfs tho. Probably to our sacrificial pact and/or self-healing.

The best indicator that your class is being nerfed is;

1. Its really fun
    2. You dont get globalled
    3. You can actually kill stuff

NERF INC!

Deleted
    Way overboard, the aura is not even worth casting anymore. Just apply enfeeblement on a healer in caster form.