got my 2pc today... simcraft is weighting crit as better than mastery

I analysed my gear for stat weights in simc and its weighting crit at .93 and mastery at .7. Is this normal?

I'm guessing the reason is that since obliterate and frost strike hit so much harder with the 2pc now having more crit makes them crit harder. Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't crit always been better than mastery? Its always been that way for Unholy atleast.

And crit is so much more fun, don't you think?

Seeing those big bold letter on screen.

Is this for 2h or DW?
    Because if its for 2h the stat prio is Haste>Crit>Mastery and always has been (same prios for Unholy), for DW its Mastey>Haste>Crit due to the masterfrost rotation and the amount of howling blasts and forst strikes you use.
    I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eeket/advanced

it was for 2h frost.

edit: ahhhh okay... I never played 2h frost before. Thought it was mastery > crit for all frost dk specs.... live and learn.

actually for dw its haste > mastery unless u have BiS gear... too much downtime without enough haste right now..

Quote Originally Posted by devilminion View Post
    actually for dw its haste > mastery unless u have BiS gear... too much downtime without enough haste right now..
    Pretty sure that's wrong and it's why you use blood tap unmacroed

Quote Originally Posted by Skullbound View Post
    Pretty sure that's wrong and it's why you use blood tap unmacroed
    How did you get in my brain? D:

again.. depends on yoru gear.. for my (478 ilvl) gear haste > mastery for dw.. if u have really good gear u may be near the "haste cap" where u do not have much downtime by reforging mastery.. highly recommend simming your gear.

even with AMs soaking here and there i still have a tiny bit of downtime with haste > mastery right now.

Mastery heavy DW shouldn't have that much downtime. My experiences with it there wasn't much, really.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I'm at 497 equipped and at 8100 Haste. It's still simming at over .500 of Strength, for 2h (to justify using Haste gems over Strength).

It doesn't appear to drop off as long as your gear keeps giving more and more Strength.