10+ Year Old Account

5.1 Redbelly Mandarin school spawns

So i've noticed that there doesn't seem to be any Redbelly pools in the Jade Forest anymore, they all seem to be Jade Lungfish (Caelestrasz). Has anyone noticed this on any other realms, or if it was in any patch notes etc etc.

Deleted
    I've seen loads in the vale now.

I may be wrong but I believe they share the location, try to fish them up and see if they respawn as Redbelly pools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Agreeing with OP here (Steamwheedle Cartel EU) - only Jade Lungfish schools spotted, and a lot of them on top of that (I'd say 40+). No Redbellies, but inland open water is still an option, El's stating around 19% rate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    I may be wrong but I believe they share the location, try to fish them up and see if they respawn as Redbelly pools.
    This was certainly the case a few weeks ago, but I have been fishing jade forest constantly, and the respawns are jade lungfish without fail. I haven't seen a single redbelly spawn in ages.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.