Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Would you take me seriously if i told you the queen is a lizard?
    David Icke would. But then he claims all rich, politically connect people, and Jewish people are alien Lizard folk, he also claims to be the next Jesus.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    1. You realize that the bigger part of Palastine is the West Bank and not Gaza right?

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 01:40 PM ----------

2. He said "Israel doesn't want peace" and you said "Palestine doesn't want peace". How did what you say refute what he did?

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 01:42 PM ----------

3. Does that "Islamic oil" come with a blessing from Allah with it?

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 02:25 PM ----------

4. Crap because of what, because it disagrees with you?

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 02:28 PM ----------

5. [Sarcasm]That is quite a lot.[/Sarcasm]

^ Not mocking the deaths themselves they're tragic but mocking your "usage" of such deaths.
    1. It also has a very low population density. It is mostly unusable desert.
    2. I think both sides want peace, but the powers that fund the conflict do not ever want to see peace. These powers fund the radical groups so they always have more influence than the rational peoples in the region.
    3. If by blessing you mean the promise not to raise your rates faster than inflation as long as you do what the Saudi's want than sure.
    4. -
    5. Not funny, people are dieing in that region and there is no need for it. If the terrorist would stop the Israelis would stop retaliating. If the killings stopped for a year maybe someone could figure out a lasting peace. But what happens and it is really sad, a Muslim is given modern bombs, missiles from an unnamed benefactor they then kill a couple of Jews, the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) strikes back hitting the home of the dumb(bleep) that did the act of terror with a even bigger missile which damages most of the block killing the neighbors on both sides, so now the people who lost family hate Israel and are willing to go out and kill more Jews which causes the IDF to kill more Muslims. It is a viscous cycle and it is really stupid on both sides. The IDf in an attempt to stop the weapons getting in does even more stupid s*** which keeps the cycle going. At the same time the people sending the Bombs and missiles are abusing there own people and blaming Israel for it while paying American politicians to support Israel.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Yes Gothic, clearly Muslims, the ones who have died by the millions and still do to this day, who have been oppressed by colonialism for the first half of a century and then by "Western interest" the rest, clearly THEY are the ones benefitting from wars that continue that oppression and all that death on it's OWN people. Clearly.

I can see why Djalil is getting sick of arguing with these guys.

Anyways, all the UN agreement shows is that the vast majority of the world is actually sane and reasonable.
    By Muslim are you talking Arab Sunni? Turk Sunni? Persian Shi'a? By using the blanket statement Muslim is to not realize that with in Islam there are several groups who as different as Catholics and Mormons, do you think a Catholic from Mexico thinks he is the same as a Mormon from Utah? Technically they are both Christians. The Palestinians are Mostly Turkish/Egyptian Sunni's and are not Arabs, some Palestinians are of European ancestry. Meanwhile a Persian Shi'a nation supports some of the terrorist (not all BTW only the Shi'a one), and some other nation which has eluded mention supports the Sunni groups. This Nation is controlled by one very wealthy family of Arab Sunni's. Yet they are also best friends with the political powers in the USA, and have been since the 1940's. For some reason they openly support the end of Israel and yet are best friends with Israels best friend?

Think of it like this imagine these nations as people. You have two brothers they are angry with each other, they have two friends these two friends choose to side with only one brother as they fight, but these too friends sit back and watch the fight while being best friends of each other. As they fight they get tired and start to talk about ending the fight, then the other friends give them weapons and money to keep going.

Who do you think gave Israel the Nuclear weapons? Why do I keep saying these weapons are inspected based on international law? Why do I keep saying you've been lied to greatly and everything you know about the situation is designed to keep your attention off something else.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Because they are allied with Hamas and other terrorist organizations.
    Um I figure you are responding to the Question of why no one trust Iran, the actual truth is not Hamas, it's Hezbollah. Hamas is Sunni, Hezbollah is Shi'a. This would be like the Pope supporting a Mormon separatist group in the US. Not going to Happen, however the Pope would consider a Catholic Separatist group.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2012-12-10 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Eh, good luck getting a non-biased answer on a hard-left website. Israel and US are Satan as far as MMO-C is concerned.

Because the US is trillions of dollars in debt to what amounts to a pro-Israel conglomerate.

Deleted
    my guess is money. It's always money for america

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    This right here is a big part of it. And something alot of people aren't willing to admit.

Take for example Quebec. I think they've wanted to split from the rest of Canada for years, but they will probably never be allowed to because to many Canadians would not want it to happen. Another example might be Texas wanting to split from the rest of the US. Some people might think it was ok, but the majority of the population would see it as stupid and not want it to happen.

And the UK is a perfect example for this. After all, didn't the English people forcibly try to conquer and keep and the Irish and Scottish people under their control, even when they wanted to be independent?

Alot of other countries are just as guilty as Israel when it comes to situations like this. And yet people from those same countries act like it's so wrong of Israel to not want their country to be divided up. Granted, Israel may have made the whole process bloodier than what some other countries have (no one in Canada is attacking each other over the issue of Quebec), but still....it's the same idea in principle.

Alot of countries/people are nothing but hypocrites.

And I say we give Palestinians their own country when other countries start letting smaller groups of people in their own countries to form sovereign states. In other words, probably never.
    You need to go back and read the original post. Palestine isn't trying to become it's own state out of Israel, Israel grew out of Palestine. Israel is nothing but stolen land by the British back in the 1920s given to the Jewish people in an attempt to remove the Jewish population from their own. People need to remember that hatred of Jews was just as strong in Britain as it was in Germany, they just went about different methods. So Israel is nothing but stolen land given to the Jews so that Muslims had to deal with them instead of the racist British people. What should be getting debated isn't if Palestine has a right to the land but rather if Israel deserves the land.

There hasn't been a terrorist attack in Israel ever, simply freedom fighters trying to get their land back.

Oh, and by the way, we can start arguing over whether or not Israel deserves that land when America, Canada and Panama are willing to open their own Israel in their own backyard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause its Hanukkah!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Cause its Hanukkah!
    Commemorating Jewish fundamentalists and Their uprising. Killing the Greeks and Hellenistic Jews that got in their way. Not to be confused with the other time these Zealots killed a bunch of people. Or the other time when we killed this guy and his 10 sons.

Point being, keeping the Palestian situation unresolved keeps the fundamentalist settlers occupied for the time being. Better than having them price tagging in Tel Aviv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by rootfifth View Post
    You need to go back and read the original post. Palestine isn't trying to become it's own state out of Israel, Israel grew out of Palestine. Israel is nothing but stolen land by the British back in the 1920s given to the Jewish people in an attempt to remove the Jewish population from their own. People need to remember that hatred of Jews was just as strong in Britain as it was in Germany, they just went about different methods. So Israel is nothing but stolen land given to the Jews so that Muslims had to deal with them instead of the racist British people. What should be getting debated isn't if Palestine has a right to the land but rather if Israel deserves the land.

There hasn't been a terrorist attack in Israel ever, simply freedom fighters trying to get their land back.

Oh, and by the way, we can start arguing over whether or not Israel deserves that land when America, Canada and Panama are willing to open their own Israel in their own backyard.

And you don't think you are biased? You really believe that? I feel sorry for you because you really have no understanding of how badly you have been manipulated. Jews have always been in that land, the majority of the Palestinians are either descended from Jews, or imported populations used as slave labor by the Arab or Turkish overloads. Do not kid your self thinking Palestinians actually have the Sympathy of the other Muslim peoples, they are merely a distraction to keep focus off other issues. But since you fully believe the lies it really is pointless to discus with you in open debate, because to debate indicates a willingness to understand the point of view of someone else.

A freedom fighter never kills civilians. Also a freedom fighter is only a freedom fighter if they win, otherwise they are terrorists. In America a group of Terrorists rose up against England and won a new government so now history remembers them as Freedom Fighters. You can not claim Freedom Fighter until after peace is made.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    And you don't think you are biased? You really believe that? I feel sorry for you because you really have no understanding of how badly you have been manipulated.
    Never said I wasn't biased, but I do have a bias towards history. Also who am I being manipulated by? And please don't say the liberal media or some other buzzword.

Jews have always been in that land, the majority of the Palestinians are either descended from Jews, or imported populations used as slave labor by the Arab or Turkish overloads.
    The Palestinians are descendants of the Jews the same way Christians are the descendants of the worshipers of the Roman gods. It is largely irrelevant to modern discussions since it has been such a long time ago. Beyond that this isn't about ethnicity, it is about land that was illegally stolen from these people who're still being kicked out of their homes as Israel continues to ignore treaties and continue pushing into Palestinian land.

Do not kid your self thinking Palestinians actually have the Sympathy of the other Muslim peoples, they are merely a distraction to keep focus off other issues.
    I don't see what other groups of Muslim people have to do with this. This isn't Islam vs Judaism, this is illegal occupiers vs people who have been kicked out of their homes.

But since you fully believe the lies it really is pointless to discus with you in open debate, because to debate indicates a willingness to understand the point of view of someone else.
    Nice "You're wrong, I'm right nah nah nah, fingers in my ears" line

A freedom fighter never kills civilians. Also a freedom fighter is only a freedom fighter if they win, otherwise they are terrorists. In America a group of Terrorists rose up against England and won a new government so now history remembers them as Freedom Fighters. You can not claim Freedom Fighter until after peace is made.
    Except that there have been very imbalanced number of attacks on civilians by Palestinian freedom fighters compared to Israeli attacks on Palestinian civilians. Since 2000 731 Israeli civilians have died as a result of the conflict compared to 4000 Palestinians, 1.5k Palestinian children to Israel's 124. If you see attacks on civilians as terrorism then Israel is a bigger terrorist group than Palestine. Let us look at where the fighting is taking place, 6.3k Palestinians have died on Palestinian land, where as 480 Israelis have died in Israeli land. Looks to me that Israel is the one going on the offensive most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    Eh, good luck getting a non-biased answer on a hard-left website. Israel and US are Satan as far as MMO-C is concerned.
    ROFL. good one. MMOC a hard left site? is that what you think when more people have a differing opinion from you? closed minded much?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because Palestine is run by terrorists who use suicide and car bombs that target random civilians, along with rocket fire aimed at civilian populations.

15+ Year Old Account
    So where's the hubbub about how Jordan illegally stole land from the poor Palestinians. I mean, that's a nation that was created through basically the same process as Israel
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Never said I wasn't biased, but I do have a bias towards history. Also who am I being manipulated by?
    2. And please don't say the liberal media or some other buzzword.
    3. The Palestinians are descendants of the Jews the same way Christians are the descendants of the worshipers of the Roman gods.
    4. It is largely irrelevant to modern discussions since it has been such a long time ago.
    5. Beyond that this isn't about ethnicity,
    6. it is about land that was illegally stolen from these people
    7. who're still being kicked out of their homes as Israel continues to ignore treaties and continue pushing into Palestinian land.
    8. I don't see what other groups of Muslim people have to do with this.
    9. This isn't Islam vs Judaism, this is illegal occupiers vs people who have been kicked out of their homes.
    10. Nice "You're wrong, I'm right nah nah nah, fingers in my ears" line
    11. Except that there have been very imbalanced number of attacks on civilians by Palestinian freedom fighters(terrorists) compared to Israeli attacks on Palestinian civilians.
    12. Since 2000 731 Israeli civilians have died as a result of the conflict compared to 4000 Palestinians, 1.5k Palestinian children to Israel's 124.
    13. If you see attacks on civilians as terrorism then Israel is a bigger terrorist group than Palestine.
    14. Let us look at where the fighting is taking place, 6.3k Palestinians have died on Palestinian land, where as 480 Israelis have died in Israeli land. Looks to me that Israel is the one going on the offensive most of the time.
    1. Glad to know you are bias, as for who's manipulating you, I would assume your family and friends agree with your point of view. So the question where did they get their ideas? Did you learn it in school? in a Mosque? watching TV? If you think about where your information comes from you might be able to trace who is feeding you your beliefs.
    2. Liberal, I'm a Liberal. I also know that both Liberals and Conservatives have agendas and only tell you what they want you to hear. So no it's not any one group it's everyone on this god d*** planet that lies and misinforms with intent to benefit. The question is who stands to profit by Israel and Palestinians killing each other? Who's making money off of it? Who cry's the loudest? Who pushes the hardest?
    3&4. When dealing with a land that has been on and off at war for 3000+ years, that has never seen one generation that has known peace. The history of the Land is relevant to the discussion and the histories of the peoples involved are highly important. If peace is to be found it will need the people involved to realize they are the same people which they are.
    5. Have you read the constitution of Hamas? I posted it earlier, as far as the belligerents think it is entirely racial and religious. So yes bringing this discussion to the point where the people involved realize they are the same could actually lead to peace.
    6. Who stole what from who? over the last 3000+ years that land has switched control every 50 years, with only a couple of moments in history when one power was strong enough to hold it for longer (the Romans), other wise it was a constant struggle between Arab, Jew, Turkish, European.
    7. Besides bombing apartments and houses, the Isreali's don't actually evict people from homes in Gaza and the West Bank, they do build on unoccupied Desert, but that is a different issue.
    8. Let me ask you, what is the Palestinian economy based on? How do they afford Missiles, C-4, and AKMs? The reality is these things are coming from somewhere and it is for the purpose of prolonging the war.
    9. Actually it is about world powers playing with peoples lives so they can control everything with out fear of revolt. They like it when you are angry with the US and Israel, it means they can get away with more.
    10. That is really what I am saying you are doing by starting off with statements which are clearly not intended to discus in an adult manner. Your thinking a terrorist is anything else but is evidence of your lack of wanting a dialog.
    11. The imbalance is not in attacks it is in the capacity of destruction. Every time an Israeli dies the IDF response with extreme force, and it has gotten worse over the last 10 years. It is not an imbalance of attacks they are fairly equal on both sides, it is the dearth toll. This was not the case in the Past btw, years ago the Israelis didn't respond in force but tried to negotiate peace. What you are seeing is a Nation that is tried of being attacked so they are over responding.
    12/13. Also the actions of a legal military force can not be counted as terrorism, these are different issues. A military can be guilty of Collateral Damage, War Crimes, but never terrorism. Hezbollah is a terrorist organization until they gain the legitimacy of there cause when they get recognized in history as Freedom Fighters, the organization can be made into a Military unit, in which case they would be a military unit of a nation they would no longer be capable of being a terrorist group, but they can be guilty of war-crimes. The IDF is mostly guilty of Collateral Damage, which in our day is almost a war-crime.
    14. your numbers are a little low BTW

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    ROFL. good one. MMOC a hard left site? is that what you think when more people have a differing opinion from you? closed minded much?
    Though I usually disagree with you, I understand this is not a left vs right discussion. Although there are about 3-5 posters who clearly hate the US and Israel and have one sided opinions, MMO-C is not bias either way.

Also Soulcrusher you're pretty closed minded as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Because Palestine is run by terrorists who use suicide and car bombs that target random civilians, along with rocket fire aimed at civilian populations.
    That would be Gaza. What we're actually talking about right now is the Palestinian National Authority, i.e., the West Bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    That would be Gaza. What we're actually talking about right now is the Palestinian National Authority, i.e., the West Bank.

Um you should correct something. the Palestinian National Authority which is going to be the Legal government of Palestine, has Authority over both the West Bank and Gaza. Although it is true that 90% of the Terrorists live in Gaza, and 90% of the complaints about land come from the West Bank. The Palestinians in the West Bank are on average willing to find a peaceful resolution. Where as the people in Gaza are less willing to negotiate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palesti...onal_Authority

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure why someone as smart as you would say something like this.

I feel the need to quote that immortal line "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". It's all a matter of perspective. In my opinion, both sides have done wrong, and most people involved would rather just get on with their lives. The actions of a few spoil the perception of the many.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you guys are picking the Palestian governments for them. Its so old-school colonialism.

Lack of respect for self-determination is one reason we got here. The Palestians had an election that you guys didnt like the outcome of. So now you're telling where and who their "real" government is.

Just wait until the PA just disolves. Be careful what you wish for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I like how you guys are picking the Palestian governments for them. Its so old-school colonialism.

Lack of respect for self-determination is one reason we got here. The Palestians had an election that you guys didnt like the outcome of. So now you're telling where and who their "real" government is.

Just wait until the PA just disolves. Be careful what you wish for.
    You see you are promising more terrorism. It's not a Colonial idea to refuse a terrorist organization the ability to have a world forum. But you are right about one thing and that is Hamas has Popular support, most of it is in Gaza, and I can foresee West Bank being Palestine Legally on the world stage and Gaza not being recognized as a part of Palestine because of this. I would find it hysterical if the PNA say "F" Gaza let them rot, and work out how to be civil with Israel and Jordan.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2012-12-11 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure why someone as smart as you would say something like this.
    What's so stupid about my statement?

There is variety of opinions that i have that would probably make you think I'm stupid but what's really the whole deal is that you and i heavily disagree on political matters quite often.

Anyways, the Palestinian representatives at the UN are solely those from the West Bank. Until Hamas is removed from power in Gaza, in my opinion, there's no point in opposing Palestinian UN membership (while accusing them of being terrorists and bombing Israel and whatnot).
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-12-11 at 12:20 AM.