Deleted

Imp Swarm bugged ? (can't get it back when re-glyphing)

Yesterday evening i swapped out glyph of imp swarm at the beginning of the evening.

Later i wanted to put it back in. The glyph was applied, but no new ability showed up in my spellbook.
    The ability icon usually even comes onto my actionbar each time i put the glyph in (and it annoys me)
    But this time, the only thing in my spellbook regarding imps is the usual passive ability (when you have no glyph).

Do you see the same thing or do i have bad luck ?

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had my pet's threatstance button randomly removed from my ui when i logged post-patch. Put it back in and was fine there on out. I would try swapping the glyph out then back in and checking your spellbook to see if its in there.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

Created an account just to help you out with this, because it was pissing me off earlier too!

It looks like with 5.1, this spell was moved into the "General" section of the spell book (Dark Apotheosis stance has been moved there too). Not sure why, but hopefully that helps you find it! And, at least it doesn't pop back up on the bars any more when you change specs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanimal View Post
    Created an account just to help you out with this, because it was pissing me off earlier too!

It looks like with 5.1, this spell was moved into the "General" section of the spell book (Dark Apotheosis stance has been moved there too). Not sure why, but hopefully that helps you find it! And, at least it doesn't pop back up on the bars any more when you change specs
    Thanks a lot !!! Right now i'm feeling stupid to have not thought of the general tab (even if it sems like a dumb place to put both skills)