Thread: Warlock pets.

Warlock pets.

Mght have missed it, but it seems my felgaurd keeps threatening presence even if disabled. did anyone noticed that too?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bug OP It's been an all out outcry on there forums and I have no clue why they haven't ''hotfixed'' it because It is quite horrible when I try to solo raid bosses -.- STOP TAUNTING FEL GUARD

I noticed it was back on after 5.1 and I could not seem to turn it off, until I realized I was using the wrong click in the spell book (left or right- can't remember) and then poof, it was gone.

Derp on me.

Deleted
    Might as well post this here for all to see, the felguard/wrathguard is currently bugged since 5.1 and simply right clicking on threatening presence will not turn it off, even if you resummon him. What you need to do is put your pet on passive, right click threatening presence, left click it, then the icon should change to a purple face, that means it's off. Had issues with my Wrathguard constantly taunting in dungeons until I did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Might as well post this here for all to see, the felguard/wrathguard is currently bugged since 5.1 and simply right clicking on threatening presence will not turn it off, even if you resummon him. What you need to do is put your pet on passive, right click threatening presence, left click it, then the icon should change to a purple face, that means it's off. Had issues with my Wrathguard constantly taunting in dungeons until I did this.

Thank you very much for this. I hate going to the official forums.

Deleted
    Just starting raiding after work so hadnt realised the bug, pet just died 3 times on lions in MSV -.-. Nice blizz, nice..........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I've tried it, doesn't work for the additional TP
    Last edited by mmocf39faf6c3c; 2012-11-28 at 07:56 PM.

I had threatening presence off pre-patch and the patch turned it on. To get in off I right-clicked it to turn auto-cast off then left-clicked it to turn it off manually. Has stayed off since.

Deleted
    ONE TP goes off and on without a problem but there is also an ADDITIONAL one ALWAYS on (I assume if you had it on pre-patch like me). No amount of clicking left or right or whatnot can turn it off

Quote Originally Posted by Shila View Post
    ONE TP goes off and on without a problem but there is also an ADDITIONAL one ALWAYS on (I assume if you had it on pre-patch like me). No amount of clicking left or right or whatnot can turn it off
    I noticed the TP problem too, though I read this was supposed to be fixed for 5.1. What 'fixed' it for me this raid was turning TP's autocast off (rightclick), then leftclick to actually try and disable TP, and then I resummoned it just to make sure and it seemed fine from then on.

Note, seemed. I only was demo for the duration of hc kings and that was a couple of tries before a kill, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    that shit killed me yesterday in heart of fear at the 4th boss (dont know his name^^). pet taunts and I kill myself with soullink-.- was so annoying

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    I noticed the TP problem too, though I read this was supposed to be fixed for 5.1. What 'fixed' it for me this raid was turning TP's autocast off (rightclick), then leftclick to actually try and disable TP, and then I resummoned it just to make sure and it seemed fine from then on.

Note, seemed. I only was demo for the duration of hc kings and that was a couple of tries before a kill, but just thought I'd throw it out there.
    God It's like doing a cheat code <.< so embarrassing blizzard