Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    God bless America with their brave and responsible gun owners who make America a safer place

Infracted.
    i don't know why this post got an infraction, because there's nothing wrong with it. this is what happens when everyone is allowed to possess guns and is even encouraged to use it as a defensive tool. i know this forum is very strict and you're really only allowed to discuss magic ponies, but this goes too far. if threads like these disturb your peace, delete the whole thread. after all these threads are created mainly to bring forth drastic opininons, nothing else.

nothing constructive can come from these threads. the guy was wrong, the guy was an asshole, and was able to ("accidentally") kill this teenager because of america's gun laws. in germany he would have thrown an empty coke can or something else. but i guess some people here are not able to accept critique.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Latetomyownfuneral View Post
    I don't see what this has to do with guns. It is always the user that is the problem, never once has it been the gun's fault.
    this ignorance is a big part of the problem. what would have happened if that guy didn't have a gun? you think he would have left his car and killed one of those kids with his bare hands? he "accidentally" killed the kid because he fired his gun a few times in anger. the gun enabled this horrible accident / murder. and this is mostly always the case. it's like saying nuclear weapons are never a problem.

i don't know why this post got an infraction, because there's nothing wrong with it.
    Probably the nation bashing in a passive aggressive sarcastic way.

what would have happened if that guy didn't have a gun?
    Well he could have stabbed him, Rammed him with his car, Started smashing the vehicle with a club. If you don't think that happens...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJEid2Nbu2U

(who was the nut? the guy with the gun, or the guy with the club? What would have happened if the guy with the gun didn't have one?)
    Last edited by GreatSageCorban; 2012-11-29 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSageCorban View Post
    Probably the nation bashing in a passive aggressive sarcastic way.

Well he could have stabbed him, Rammed him with his car, Started smashing the vehicle with a club. If you don't think that happens...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJEid2Nbu2U

(who was the nut? the guy with the gun, or the guy with the club? What would have happened if the guy with the gun didn't have one?)
    Because passive aggressiveness is so offensive right? Good thing the mod didn't have a gun, might have shot him!

Calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Because passive aggressiveness is so offensive right? Good thing the mod didn't have a gun, might have shot him!
    Dude it's mod bashing - your post will be infracted soon

Nation bashing is against forum policy. I don't make the rules, I just try to follow them.

Well he could have stabbed him, Rammed him with his car, Started smashing the vehicle with a club.
    Oh come on, are you trying to ignore the fact that firing a gun against 3 people is much easier, a lot more immediate and a lot more successful than trying to bash them all with a club?
    Last edited by capitano666; 2012-11-29 at 04:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

I'm not ignoring anything. People will find ways to kill other people. Are you willing to outlaw all possible utilities that might be used to murder someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Gniral View Post
    bullshit. there are countless episodes where i live of people killed in street arguments, be it by knives, baseball bats or run down by car.
    Where do you live, Bosnia? O.o

Having tighter gun laws would make it harder and more importantly, illegal to even be SEEN with a gun unless you have a proper reason for it. 'Just in case' just isn't cutting it in modern times. We get it. There are bad people out there; there will always BE bad people out there who will hurt people, but leave the guns out. I can at least defend myself against the silly fuckwit who comes at me with a baseball bat.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

I'm not ignoring anything. People will find ways to kill other people. Are you willing to outlaw all possible utilities that might be used to murder someone else?
    Why make killing people easier?

Why not legalize tanks? I mean a tank would make me safe right?

I'm sure there are billions of different kinds of objects that can be used to kill someone, but most of them have different purpose. A car can do a lot more damage than a rifle, however, it's use is fairly essential to live in a modern society, so we accept the dangers, and the governments are doing what's possible to keep driving as safe for everyone as possible. Hunting and marksmanship are mostly hobbies for a small minority of the population, thus people don't really see the downside of regulating firearms a lot.
    Mother pus bucket!

This argument is asinine and you know it. A gun is a device specifically designed for killing in an efficient way.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Why make killing people easier?

Why not legalize tanks? I mean a tank would make me safe right?
    Purlina did a good job turning your argument the other way around, why not a tank then? People would be able to kill with a gun anyway...
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

I can at least defend myself against the silly fuckwit who comes at me with a baseball bat.
    How are you defending yourself against someone with a gun? Criminals don't follow laws.

@Purlina, similar reply. Laws are for the lawful.

@captian it is only asinine to you because you don't agree with it. Please refrain from calling my reply's stupid, and I will provide you the same courtesy.
    Last edited by GreatSageCorban; 2012-11-29 at 04:47 PM.

I don't think anyone is denying that with serious intent, there will always be a way to kill someone.

I think the fact most people are trying to make is that guns make it so much easier, especially in the spur of the moment.

Look at all of the mass shootings, without guns and only knives to use, do you think they still would have done it? I don't think so, or at least not as many events of it happening.

@captian it is only asinine to you because you don't agree with it. Please refrain from calling my reply's stupid, and I will provide you the same courtesy.
    Try to prove mine stupid then, if you believe that other ways to injure a person are as good as a gun then there would be no need to have a gun for defense in first place.

Deleted
    I wonder what kind of music it was.

I surely hope it was whatever cool kids listen to, i would get pissed off too.

The lesson here is, 'if someone asks you to turn down your music and stop being a prick to the general public, don't be a prick and argue and be a typical bitch teenager who thinks they can thumb their nose at adults. It may get you killed.'

Quote Originally Posted by Rimrot View Post
    The lesson here is, 'if someone asks you to turn down your music and stop being a prick to the general public, don't be a prick and argue and be a typical bitch teenager who thinks they can thumb their nose at adults. It may get you killed.'
    The lesson here is stop giving firearms to trigger happy morons looking to kill someone at the first opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    Try to prove mine stupid then, if you believe that other ways to injure a person are as good as a gun then there would be no need to have a gun for defense in first place.
    I think guns are the equalizer between the lawful man, and the unlawful man. Laws will only impact those who follow them. Like drugs, guns would still be in the nation, however banning them would keep them only in the hands of those whose intent is to do harm.

As a lawful citizen, if someone breaks into my home with the intention of doing my person and family harm, I would want to be able to defend myself.

You however, are taking 1 nut, who killed 3 kids and are trying to say this justifies pulling the access of guns from everyone except to those acquired illegally.

And on your goading me into insulting you, I'm sorry I'm not easily pushed into that. You came in calling my reply stupid, I never insulted you. Mine was a request to keep things civil.

just a bored guy with a gun, if he didn't had a gun he probably would use a baseball bat
    i'm a sword collector, i got like 50 of them, but i woudn't use one of them to kill someone (MY pretty swords <3)

acutaly i just wait for the 21.12 (no i don't beleve in this crap) but i do beleve in humanity that we just kill ourselfs on that day, by drinking to mutch, driving off a cliff or simply (like in this thread) shooting random people^^

With the text of one of my fav singers in the world : praise the lord and pass the ammunation - serj (lead singer of SOAD)

offtopic: if they were listening to nicky - stupid hoe or little fag biever i can understand why he shot them :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    The lesson here is stop giving firearms to trigger happy morons looking to kill someone at the first opportunity.
    So you do think kids should play their music as loud as they want, even if others get disturbed by it? Do you think its okay to bitch about not turning your shit down?

Why can't the lesson be both the one you suggested and the one rimrot suggested?

We are both dead now.

(also how the hell do you know it was his first opportunity to kill someone? They mentioned he has a wife, well that does no longer make this situation a gun-freak-killing-everyone-herr-herr-im-correct.