Hunters Mark/Glyph of Marked for Death

I've yet to test with another hunter to see if there are any negative affects. Last night, another hunter in a LFR sigil run asked me if Hunter's Mark was bugged because his kept dropping off. After he mentioned it, I also noticed mine was dropping off. After a couple minutes, I came to the conclusion that it must be each hunter overwriting the others Hunter's Mark because of the glyph. Prior to 5.1, this would not occur. Is anyone else experiencing this and have any data to confirm that there is no negative affect? I doubt there is since a mark will always be put on the target, but would appreciate some feedback.
    "Hunters view nature as a force with which to ally. They spend much of their time with an animal companion. The bond that forms between the two is rather strong. To attack either is to bring down the wrath of both. With powerful attacks in melee and at range, and a friend willing to put its life on the line at your command, the Hunter makes a potent addition to any group."

Deleted
    It would occur to me all the time, the same with manually applied Hunter's Mark.

This occured in 5.0 as well, but when the patch released they automatically set other player buffs to off. Turn them on again and you'll see it there again.

Quote Originally Posted by danko215 View Post
    I've yet to test with another hunter to see if there are any negative affects. Last night, another hunter in a LFR sigil run asked me if Hunter's Mark was bugged because his kept dropping off. After he mentioned it, I also noticed mine was dropping off. After a couple minutes, I came to the conclusion that it must be each hunter overwriting the others Hunter's Mark because of the glyph. Prior to 5.1, this would not occur. Is anyone else experiencing this and have any data to confirm that there is no negative affect? I doubt there is since a mark will always be put on the target, but would appreciate some feedback.
    This has occurred since 5.0.4 you just haven't noticed it.

Thanks Essenji, that addressed the issue perfectly.
    "Hunters view nature as a force with which to ally. They spend much of their time with an animal companion. The bond that forms between the two is rather strong. To attack either is to bring down the wrath of both. With powerful attacks in melee and at range, and a friend willing to put its life on the line at your command, the Hunter makes a potent addition to any group."