I'm unable to login for a few days but Can anyone comment on how PVP healing nerf has affected our PVP performance?

I know we were pretty strong in PVP healing before, but not sure what will happen due to the double-nerf:
PVP power no longer affects our heals +
There is a new "Battle Fatigue" ability that nerfs healing by 15% when you enter PVP combat.

In case anyone passing by needs clarification:

Damage Dealers:
- Your healing no longer benefits from PvP Power
- Your damage still benefits from PvP Power

Healers:
- Your healing still benefits from PvP Power
- Your damage no longer benefits from PvP Power
- You will notice in your character tab that the percentage your healing is increased by PvP Power is half of what is was before 5.1 dropped. This is only a tooltip fix and your healing has not been affected by this. This tooltip fix reflects a change made right around MoP release that cut the benefit of PvP Power for healers in half simply because PvP Power was too good for them.

Healers and Damage Dealers:
-With Patch 5.1 a global healing reduction of 15% has been applied. It's called Battle Fatigue and can be found in the general tab of your spellbook. The 15% healing reduction occurs after having damaged or received damage from an opposing player and if you are out in the world it should not be active if you are not currently in combat with another player. I have not yet had a chance to test whether this global healing reduction is always active in Arenas or Battlegrounds or when just in combat when in them. I would assume the later, but can't definitively say.

Conclusion:
-Damage dealers your healing has been nerfed twice, once due to PvP Power no longer affecting it and once due to the 15% global reduction. Your damage remains the same.
-Healers your healing has been nerfed once due to the 15% global reduction. Your damage has been nerfed once due to PvP Power no longer affecting it.
- from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9032792?page=2