Multi-boss debuff tracking addon.

Hey all,

I am looking for a light-weight multi-boss DoT tracking addon. With this I mean an addon which is really useful for checking rake/rip on multiple targets (ie. Garalons legs or the protectors of the endless). Preferably one that replaces the standard boss unit frame in the middle-right of your screen.

A bit a clarification: Normally when not using any addon and fighting a boss (Garalon in this example), you'll see on the right of your screen a unit frame of the boss itself + any additional legs whenever they are up. I am looking for an addon exactly like that, BUT it should also show certained debuff on it (rake and rip as another example).

Thanks!
    Last edited by lolstorm; 2012-11-27 at 12:40 AM.

Deleted
    Try ForteXorcist, one of the best to tracks dots en each target. Or incrase the size of auras on boss frames with a unitframes addon like shadow unit frames.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/raven

it can do ANYTHING.
    well actually, you may not have the boss frame. but you get a name of every target and under that any debuff you applied, with duration and a bar running down.

Deleted
    Try "NeedToKnow". I'm not sure if it works for showing multi dotting, but it's worth a try! You can get it from Curse.com

Thanks guys. Not exactly what I am looking for (looking for plain boss frames with debuff detection). Will try these nonetheless. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    Thanks guys. Not exactly what I am looking for (looking for plain boss frames with debuff detection). Will try these nonetheless. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    bump. im lf the same

As usual there are a bunch of different ways to solve this problem. Here are the usual suspects:

• Raven (Excellent mod)
    • Elkano's Buff Bars
    • DoTimer
    • ForteXorcist

They can all do what you're looking to do, but which one will do it best for you is a matter of personal preference and opinion.

Best of luck!
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.