Deleted

Warrior reforgelite help,.

Hello guys. I need a littlebit of help, at the Reforging.

I usually use Simcraft and Reforgelite, but when i but my number into the reforgelite, i got from Sim, it still tells me, that i need to reforge, to expertise?
    I read at this guide i need 7,5%, but right now im at 9%, cause i still miss with the offhand.

I dont know how to solve this, to my reforge can be perfect, and equal my exp to 7,5%.

Please help:-(

The believe the actual hit cap for a DW'ing Warrior is actually 26,5%, however you should focus on having 7,5% hit as crit, strength and mastery has higher priority than those 26,5% hit. Haste is below that.

The cap for Expertise is also 7,5%, and just because you get more of that, it wont make you miss hits. That is hit ratings job.
    I presume you miss sometimes because you dont have those 26,5% hit, but it's not really a feasible goal to head for.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    I usually use Simcraft and Reforgelite, but when i but my number into the reforgelite, i got from Sim, it still tells me, that i need to reforge, to expertise? I read at this guide i need 7,5%, but right now im at 9%, cause i still miss with the offhand.
    That's because the hit cap for your yellow attacks, which are your class abilities, bloodthirst and such, is 7.5%, but the hit cap for your white attacks, which are your autoattacks, is much higher when dual-wielding. The reason why the guide recommends only 7.5% is because, at this time, it is not possible get as high hit rating as you'd need for the hard cap, nor is it clear if that would actually be preferable.

So just input your stat weights from simcraft and make sure reforgelite you set the goal for hit and expertise to 2550, and not to allocate further stats beyond those caps, and you will be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    I usually use Simcraft and Reforgelite, but when i but my number into the reforgelite, i got from Sim, it still tells me, that i need to reforge, to expertise?
    Put a softcap on expertise (2550 rating) and put the 'stat weight after cap' to 0. and it shouldn't overvalue exp or hit.